A Life Without Limits!

Options
My friends let me start off by apologizing. I haven't been on here nearly enough lately to encourage you and let you know what a truly wonderful, wonderful job you are doing. I am so very proud of each and every one of you. I see beautiful, sexy, hot, wonderful women giving their all to improve their health and improve the lives of their families. That's gold. That's real treasure. But you know what else I see? I see an amazing bunch of people choosing to live a life with no limits. Truly the only limits any of us face are the ones we place on ourselves. We were not created to fail or have little goals or dreams. So I urge each of you to keep being the warriors you are and to keep ignoring all limits. Look in the mirror and see the true beauty I see in each of you.

I love each of you dearly and keep all of you, always, in my prayers. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    like a lot!
  • vlwebb08
    vlwebb08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome
    i dont know what to say or if this is where it goes? I am 28 and i have a lot of weight to lose.....i gained weight during my pregnancy and i am now finally willing to do ALL that it takes (not just some) to get back into my size 8 jeans. Good Luck to everyone....i think this is going to be an awesome site to use.
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Thanks, babe! You know we all look to you for motivation and encouragement. You are such an inspiration and I applaud you in your weight loss journey thus far. I love how you make me laugh and reading your congratulatory words, even if I only lose a few a few tenths of a pound or didn't eat the healthiest food. You are most def one of a kind, super awesome, and someone I hold close to to my heart as a good friend.

Luv ya, Hun!!!

<3 Lou
  • orting514
    Options
    You should also be a modivational speaker, awsome post, it makes me want to get up and exercise!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Love you all. :-)
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ed, I can personally say that I really appreciate all the support and encouragement that you give us on here! You really are a knight! Thank you for being you. Love ya!