NEED FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT

Options

Replies

• struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i give as much support as i can to help all of my friends on here
  • AVT78
    AVT78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    On day 46 here, I'm also looking for supportive, encouraging MFP friends that log everyday :) Feel free to add me ( anyone )
  • meetinghill
    meetinghill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I don't have any friends on my list either. I was on this for almost a year and what ever i loss I would gain back. But one month ago I started not only looking at the calories but also the carbs and sugar. I believe carbs and sugar are the most important. I think it is ok to go over the daily calories but stay under the carbs and sugar. Also no eating two hours before you go to bed at night. Lost 10 pounds by doing just this the last month - the weight is falling off. Hope you do well. This is my first post by the way
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, everyone is welcome to. I log and post daily
  • annalicous
    annalicous Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • frenchhoneybiscuit
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I'm in the same boat- looking for MFP friends.
  • Tabata_Mt
    Tabata_Mt Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I just started to use this site and I also have to lose a similar amount of weight that you.
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Request sent!! :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi my name is Jack and I'm a carboholic too :-). Add me...we can do this!
  • kenyacamille
    Options
    I log in and post daily. Feel free to add me (anyone).
  • candixmariex
    candixmariex Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
    Everyone can add me as well :) Motivation comes in numbers and accountability with this site. The more friends the better!
  • maclelland4
    maclelland4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need friend to help me to keep going this time so much weight to lose need all the help I can get:smile:
  • iwillneverbethatgirl
    Options
    Hey hun, I know exactly how you feel. Sending a friend request asap!
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today is my first day on my journey as well. I would love to have someone in my corner too ;). I'm also terrified of the mountain ahead of me, but if we take it one day at a time. I think we will be ok!!! Sending you a friend request.

Ladies, don't be afraid and don't be overwhelmed.
    Look at this as a journey and every step takes you a bit closer to your destination (yeah I know it sounds goofy) and you don't have 75 or 100 or even 150 pounds to lose, you have 1lb, the next 1lb on the scale is what you need to work on not the next 75...
    One day at a time and the next pound is all you need to worry about.
    Best of luck! =8^)
  • Fitmommy1969
    Options
    Hi! Just joined mfp- motivate me "friends"! :wink:
  • JenMeltsAway
    JenMeltsAway Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!
  • stephyy66
    stephyy66 Posts: 28
    Options
    hello :)
    my name is stephanie
    i am looking for a 30 days shred partner ?
    thanks
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hey all,
    The great thing about MFP is you're NEVER alone. I have cheerleaders all the time to motivate me, and so can you! Feel free to add me for motivation and support. I'm on here very frequently.
  • freckles753
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, support ALL good. :-)
  • rdwilly1985
    rdwilly1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am in the same boat. Lost over 50 lbs and then gained it back and more when I got pregnant.