Insanity Workout ?

Options
I am currently wanting to do the Insanity workout , but am kind of short on money due to classes. Is there anyways to get the scheduale and workouts online ? Does anyone know of any good sites ?

Also , I'm 5'6 and 220 , although I'm not built like someone who is 220 . What are some of your results and tips for the 60 days .

Replies

• PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The schedule you can easily get thru google or the actual teambeachbody website.
    But the exercises might be a little difficult.
    Try Youtube
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Save up and buy the videos. Then you can do it at home.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I bought the Insanity workouts from Craigslists if you have it in your area (online trading website). It was like $40.00 for me.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    you can try to donwnload from torrent website . I know my coworker downloaded hers from i think piratebay website.
  • Siy4
    Siy4 Posts: 47
    Options
    Oh INSANITY is TOO Tough.. plz dont start from it, you ll feel like you are dying.

There is another Shaun Ts Programm " Focus T25"....Thats v v duable compared to Insanity.

Also "Rocking Abs".. These are kool.
  • mikeabboud
    mikeabboud Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    why spend any money at all. just cut your calories. If you really want to work out. try some sprinting for a 10-20 minutes or run some lines 2-3 times a week. These video workouts are designed to only to take your money. They come out with new ones all the time and its always the same people who buy them.
  • jazzymintz
    Options
    There are insanity videos shared on 4shared website. I actually bought mine from Gumtree. Unfortunately, one of the disc stopped working for me after just playing it twice. I had to resort to linking a USB drive with the downloaded videos to my TV, which works way better than the discs.
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    There are torrents of these workouts online but in my experience they take up a lot of space (there is 8-10 different workouts 30-60mins long) and can jack up your computer. If you REALLY want to do it, and not pay much, go for the black market option on craigslist. Or get them through BB, you can do payments I believe, around $30 for 4 months.

Insanity is a great program if you can do it safely and not get your self hurt trying to keep up. There will be issues with scale frustration because your weight will go ALL OVER THE PLACE due to water/sugar retention in your muscles. This is a program where often people look better without losing weight or sometimes even gaining weight. The key to losing actual scale weight is going to be keeping a check on your hunger so that you remain in a deficit. This is a challenge because working your body as hard and Insanity asks you to will make you very very hungry! Your body will SCREAM for calories. Sugars mostly, as it is a sugar driven workout.

That said it is still doable. Try it out. :wink: