Still looking:)

topp35
topp35 Posts: 50 Member
This is my 3rd day on here and Im doing pretty good I think and have got some pretty motivated friends on here which is awesome! I think thats whats kept me going for these 3 days ( I know 3 days big deal but u got to start somewhere right). Im still looking to expand my friends list with more motivating ppl...I love seeing everyone's journey and what they r up to and how far they have come but I really wish there where more ppl around with the same weightloss goals as me...starting out where I am...losing the same amount as me (25lbs) maybe even about the same age. So we could do this thing together. It might help me if I see someone losing weight in the same situation. ..hey maybe I should try that ya know. Just a thought I had:) Of course I want any friends I can get no matter what ur all important! !

Replies

• 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    This is my 3rd day on here and Im doing pretty good I think and have got some pretty motivated friends on here which is awesome! I think thats whats kept me going for these 3 days ( I know 3 days big deal but u got to start somewhere right). Im still looking to expand my friends list with more motivating ppl...I love seeing everyone's journey and what they r up to and how far they have come but I really wish there where more ppl around with the same weightloss goals as me...starting out where I am...losing the same amount as me (25lbs) maybe even about the same age. So we could do this thing together. It might help me if I see someone losing weight in the same situation. ..hey maybe I should try that ya know. Just a thought I had:) Of course I want any friends I can get no matter what ur all important! !

Since your profile is closed, we don't know your age or your situation so there's no way we can know if we're in the same boat as you or not. Open up your profile and that could help. :flowerforyou:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Hello,

I have been on here since Jan 6 and have been a daily logger, I am highly motivated and would be more than happy to join you on your journey and have you join me on mine. I have lost 22 pounds since joining and want to loss approximately 25 more. I will help motivate and support you but I am not a yes man, if you are looking for somebody to agree with you all the time that's not me. If I see you are not doing something right I will say what I think and I expect the same from you as well.
    Well either way I wish you the best of luck on your journey, stay strong.
    V/r,
    DW.
    Ps. Any other motivate folks can add me as well.
  • topp35
    I thought I went and opened all that the other day...sry. How do I do that then?
  • DrWonga
    DrWonga Posts: 20
    Go to My Home -> Settings -> Profile Privacy Settings. Then you can change it

-Lets do this !
  • topp35
    K I think I got it...thank u