Heart Rate Monitor

Hi all,

I know I can search this but I didn't want to go through pages and pages of comments to find something I liked. I'm just looking for a $40 good HRM. I know that isn't a lot but I don't have a ton of money to spend right now. Does anyone have any ideas on what a good HRM is around that price range? Thanks!

Replies

• missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    bump
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    if you bump your budget up to around 75 you can get a polar ft4 or ft7. I loved them both and use it every time I run or walk. it's a must have. I don't know of any cheaper than that.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    I would hold off, save your money up and get a Polar HRM..
  • ChinoHDT
    ChinoHDT Posts: 17 Member
    polar rs100 great value for like £80 so save up mate
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    bump
  • Amazon.com has the Polar FT4 for $58. I bought that one and am totally happy with it. It works awesome. And I think it is the best for the price. I think they are about to phase it out this year and thats why its so cheap. that and it isnt Bluetooth capable.
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    I agree with the others. I have a Polar ft. 4 and I love it. I bought it on Amazon for around $65. I understand that money it tight, trust me I know, but you might want to save up the extra $30 and get a good like that rather than spending the $40 on a cheap one that doesn't have the functions that you want. At first I bought a cheap HRM and I found out right away that it didn't work the way I wanted it to and ended up paying twice as much because of this. Good luck.
  • larose05
    larose05 Posts: 186 Member
    Thank you all! I think I might do that. Save for another month and go online. When I looked a ****'s it was over $100 and Target wasn't any better. !