NEED FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT

Options
13»

Replies

• becca_pet
    Options
    Heya,
    Today is my first day, and I'm looking to loose 5 stone but would be happy to just get fit :) I'll send you an add :)
  • garconglacon77
    Options
    I've sent friend requests to both of you that are starting out today. You will get plenty of support from me :-D
  • dintentions3
    dintentions3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you can add me. i feel overwhelmed as well but im not happy like this. we can encourage eachother
  • louiise0210
    louiise0210 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ya! Feel free to add me, i have just started using this again and would love to have a bunch of people to be motivated with!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    The support of our MFP friends definitely helps to stay strong and focused! Feel free to add me! Can always use another friend or two!

Lori
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have to lose about that much too!!! I log daily and love to trade ideas and talk lol. I am always up for new friends :)
  • shedghes
    shedghes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello, You aren't alone. I was here a year ago and lost almost 40 pounds. Then life happened and I went back to work and packed it all back on. I am now determined to get this weight off and keep it. I'm not stressing about it and I'm taking my time this go around. GOOD LUCK! Let's help each other along.