19 pounds 25 days .. Cig free and alchol free

Options
Romyarts2014
Romyarts2014 Posts: 201 Member
I know it is not a big loss.
But i started 25 days ago and have lost 19 pounds :)
And smoke free 25 days except last weekend when i had one :blushing:
And i have not had a drink in 25 days
i have stuck through and its getting easier.

I am at 381. I have a long way to go but im so happy. Its a big motivation seeing it!
It really is getting past the first few weeks. a bunch of bumps but if you stick with it IT SHOWS.

:drinker:

Replies

• ladym8204
    ladym8204 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! You Rock, keep up the great work.
  • a_supergirl
    Options
    19 lbs is a big loss in 25 days! You're doing great Romy, but not only that alcohol and ciggs free (almost) for the same amount
    of time is quite the achievement! You should be so proud of yourself, I am!

Thanks for being an inspiration to me & such awesome support! Congrats again! :smile:
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I know it is not a big loss.
    But i started 25 days ago and have lost 19 pounds :)
    And smoke free 25 days except last weekend when i had one :blushing:
    And i have not had a drink in 25 days
    i have stuck through and its getting easier.

I am at 381. I have a long way to go but im so happy. Its a big motivation seeing it!
    It really is getting past the first few weeks. a bunch of bumps but if you stick with it IT SHOWS.

:drinker:
    WOW!!!!!!! Lots of changes taking place!!! That is great!!!!:) 19 lbs in 25 days is a lot and quite an accomplishment. Keep healthy and strong:)
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of willpower!! Good for you. Booze, cigs and food all at the same time must be a big challenge so keep at it and be proud!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!! Your will and determination to get healthy is driving you toward success. I'm VERY proud of you.

"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you reach them." ~ Bo Jackson
  • ericarenee2005
    Options
    That is lumping amazing! Oh my glob girl!
  • dancer2u
    dancer2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Just keep hanging in there. It's amazing how much better you feel too. It's getting so much easier for me to turn away bad foods. :)
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    amazing, you are doing so well...keep it up it will be so worth it :)
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've made amazing changes! 19 lbs is a huge loss! Great job with the healthy progress!
  • SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing loss! We all have those bumps in the road but stick it out and get back to it when you're over them. You are doing great!
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!! and that is a dang good start. i also quit drinking it sucked really bad the first 2 weeks. i was used to having a few beers once a week. i also smoke i cant seem to quit that. big congratz to you your doing great im still trying to quit smoking
  • bookmaggot
    bookmaggot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Former smoker myself. Congrats on the weight loss and especially great job on the 25 days smoke-free! You're never going to have a craving as bad as the ones you've overcome already. It only gets easier and easier from here on out.
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Great loss, and well done on the no cigs, I know it can be hard. Good for you.
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mark today's date down & see where you will be one year from today. You have made great accomplishments in 25 days
    lost weight
    smoking
    drinking
    You can be proud of yourself.plus you are an inspiration to the rest of us. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE REALLY ACCOMPLISHED??
    Have a lovely weekend & a great up and coming week
    Judy
  • tamaraphilip
    tamaraphilip Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    19 pounds in 25 days IS a big loss! And you are displaying so much willpower, too.... congratulations, and keep at it!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Romyarts2014
    Romyarts2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, you guys put a huge smile on my face thanks for the support and motivation means alot :)
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is a great achievement. Weight loss will contribute to your health and wellbeing and staying off cigarettes will also bring huge benefits. It will help your finances too so keep it up. You won't continue to lose weight so quickly so don't be discouraged if your weight loss slows down. You will get there.
  • FloJo9011
    FloJo9011 Posts: 43
    Options
    You are a true motivation to others... Keep going. This is a great accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!