The Daniel Plan / Need Honest Accountability

Options
Hi, I'm Stacy. I won't go into a lot of details about my bio or why I want to lose weight, as it's all in my profile and I don't want to repeat myself.

What I didn't include in my profile, though, is that I'm embarking on "The Daniel Plan", which addresses several focus areas, including food and fitness. The program suggests that you surround yourself with a supportive community, so I'm looking for a few good friends in that area. I want honest friends, ones with the guts to tell me to get back on track. Anyone who is on, or who has done the Daniel Plan, is especially needed.

Thanks for reading and have a happy day.

Replies

• mojobreezy
    Options
    Hi Stacy! I just bought the book on Saturday. I am not sure if you are still needing an accountability friend? If so let me know, because I am looking for the same thing.
  • gaward29
    gaward29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got the book this week. Let me know if you're interested in having another friend!
  • Peg4Jesus7
    Peg4Jesus7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Same here, taking the class now :)
  • lorriemv
    lorriemv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the Daniel Plan a couple of weeks ago. Hate to admit, but not doing it every day. Need to get back on track. :noway:
  • rubyshipps
    rubyshipps Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been on since January 6 also and am down 20. It would be a lot more if I completely stuck with it, counted calories and exercised regularly. I discovered I was gluten and dairy intolerant because of this plan and will stay (mostly) gluten and dairy free for the rest of my life. I started a cleanse that Dr. Hyman wrote about for Dr. Oz for the next 3 days then I am going to tighten up my diet.