getting to 135

Options
Hi all,

I have been a this journey on and off since 2011. I have always been all in or all out. I have lost or gained. I am sick of this roller coaster. This cant be life!! I have decided to start over. I know i know whats different right? Well, my mental. I am not going to be all in or out. I am going to change. I need to eat at a reasonable calorie limit and work out. No diet, no its over when i lose 5 pounds mentallity, no gimmicks. My plan is to eat at 1800 calories. This is the amount of calories it takes to maintain 135 pounds for a lightly active person. My goal is to be 135 pounds. I am currently 186 pounds. I plan to work out 6 days a week doing circuit training and cardio. I for the most part do not plan on eating my exercise calories. I need like minded friends!! Please join me on my 50 pound and beyond journey!!!:smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

xoxo

Toya

Replies

• loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)

I'm 5'3, currently 149lbs heading down to 130ish
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I just started with MFP today.
    My all-time high was 163 and I am now 161. I also want to reach 135. It's hard, but you've got some good goals in mind.
    Stick to it girl! We can do it.
  • springfaith
    springfaith Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Started last May when i tipped the scale at over 170...i'd never gotten that high before. Due to a health condition, i can't exercise as much or as often as i would like, so i had to control what i eat. I've gotten about halfway to my goal of 134 and stalled...i've been at the same weight for 4 months. all of that was to say, i would love to join you on your journey...please join on me on mine!
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    Just keep going, don't give up no matter what.

I started at 166, got to 135 easy. Then from there plateaued and I remember being 135 for a whole two weeks. I even quit weighing myself, and ended up 132 or 131 after a couple days somehow.
  • pavenewpaths
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm at 185 and would like to be at 130/140 as well. I plan to exercise rigorously for 5 days and 1 day light walking/running errands. Fridays are rest days for me.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hey Toya!

Add me too! That's my goal as well. I'm getting close...
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    you can add me!! I'm in the same boat :)
  • cdornelly
    cdornelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Toya...sounds like my story....please add me. I need some support to stop eating my workout calories.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    NEVER give up!!!!