First day using MFP

lepperm
lepperm Posts: 1 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,

This is my first day using MFP and have to say I am very excited to have it help guide me progress. I am looking to looking to get to 275 by my birthday in 3 months. I am currently at 316. I have already signed a gym membership contract. I have tried a million and one ways, so it seemed, to lose the weight, but found that it or I was not working. I have recently started a new path in life and figured that it was high time for me to get healthy. I wish all of those starting their journey as well and hopefully we can all share our success stories down the line.

lepperm

Replies

• wardba4
    wardba4 Posts: 51 Member
    Welcome you will find lots of support here!
    my best advice is be honest with your diaries!
    If not you are only cheating yourself.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Welcome to MFP! If you need some extra support you can friend me if you would like :-)
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Welcome.

- Eva
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    welcome as said before theres nothing but support on this site and i love it
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Feel free to add me as well and I entirely agree with the above post.....be honest in your diaries! I almost wasn't today but I wasn't going to lie to myself. Good luck on your journey!
  • PrincessMabonga
    PrincessMabonga Posts: 1 Member
    Hi,
    This is my first day using MFP, a friend introduced it to me and its been great so far! :)
    I feel motivated to stick with this for a long time :)
    I was under my calorie intake for today but I'll definitely work on that.
    Hope you're all having a good experience with this :)
  • Welcome!! this is an awesome site people here are very supportive this site has helped me a lot on my weight loss not just because of the calorie counting but also for the support you get here!
This discussion has been closed.