Oldbird wanting new habits

Options
Afternoon all - having dabbled with MFP on and off for a few months have decided to use it to its full potential. If anyone wants to join up and help inspire each other Im in. i have no idea how to add anyone or what I need to do. I mainly keep tabs on eithe my phone or ipad, and have promised myself that I will be diligent in adding all food and exercise from now til end of April.

Look forward to chatting to some of you

Lx

Replies

• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started yesterday and believe me I am an old bird! I would enjoy having a friend that we can tackle this together. I will request you as a friend. You will need to reply.
  • jeanniehopper
    jeanniehopper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also want to share this experience with someone and have and give support! I started on Thursday, March 27th and I was 324 lbs then. I'm 45 and I am passed ready for the weight to be gone. I've never done dieting before. This is all new and scary to me.I haven't even told my husband or children. I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to bring myself to let them know yet. Please add me and maybe we can support one another.
  • cloud1770
    cloud1770 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm 60 and started AGAIN on 03/17/14 at 220lbs. I would love to figure out how to make this work for the long term. I'm not sure how to friend request either but I'll try.