I need some accountability friends

Options
Hi

I'm new here... and I really would love some accountability friends. Especially people who log daily since I can be so lazy! I don't have much to lose, ideally 10 lbs, but because I don't have much to lose I allow myself to be lazy. I'm hoping with MFP friends it will motivate me more. I'm really interested in lifting heavy and people who don't think you have to starve to lose.

Thx :smile:

Replies

• rojo6pak
    rojo6pak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just posted my very first post and I too am needing an accountability partner..I'm in..if you are ;)
    Robin~
  • ShayShayFletch
    ShayShayFletch Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies and welcome to MFP. I log in daily and i share my diary also. Feel free to add me i would love to have more motivation partners.
    Good luck on your fitness journey!

:happy: :smile: :happy:
  • NatNat18394
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new and need some friends to help keep me on track. I have recovered from an eating disorder so am very pro-eating (my aim is fit not skinny!) I would hope we could encourage each other to achieve our goals! Feel free to add if you think we would get along:)
  • miss_phat_booty
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm friending you both now! :)
  • arene0717
    arene0717 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey!
    Feel free to add me! Daily words of motivation!
    Allison
  • sarahlou1121064
    sarahlou1121064 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hiya im sarah when i wake up in the morning(im in the UK) i will start logging on a daily basis :D feel free to add me if anyone would like xx
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile:
    Im on here pretty much daily, and I stay pretty active on it, especially on my days off from work.
    Love getting to know my MFP friends on here and helping keep each other motivated and supported.
    Feel free to add me :smile:
    x
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all good luck reaching the goal..I'm sure you'll hit them all.

Feel free to add if you need motivation or a friend to talk
  • letivallejo
    letivallejo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies :)! I need some friends to keep me accountable too. My goal is only about 10lbs too so I know what you mean when you say its hard to stay on track. I love working out & lifting! I don't get on too often, but I would like too :)