i need help and support bad!!!!

Options
Hi I'm in need of real support and guidence, I'm trying to figure out my balance between my diet and exercise. I'm having such a hard time. I've been at this for 3 weeks and nothing. I just want to start seeing results. My diet has changed I go to the gym still nothing "ugh" I want to scream. I refuse to give up. But it's getting harder and harder not seeing anything happening. I'd really like to chat with someone for guidance and support.
Janine

Replies

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Maybe you could give us a little more info? Age, height, weight, calorie intake etc.
  • mwery88
    mwery88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A little more information would be helpful, but I can tell you I didn't start seeing results until about three months in. Sometimes it just takes a while to get going. Especially, if you haven't exercised or had a healthy diet for long periods of time (like me!). Stay motivated! I know it's hard, but you can do it!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You only have 15 lb. to lose. Set your goal to .5 lb. per week, and be patient.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • janine831
    janine831 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, 5'7 and weigh 172 my calorie intake is 1800 per day. I'm pretty good at the 1800 calorie thing. I go to the gym 6 days a week, all that and nothing
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You may be underestimating your food & or overestimating your burns. Log everything you eat & drink accurately & honestly. Weigh your food. Eat back half your exercise calories.

Read the Sexypants link.