just dance 2

Options
So excited. My friend just sent me a gift card for my birthday and I ordered Just Dance 2 for the wii. It looks very fun. Does anyone have this game? If you do, do you enjoy it? I thought it'd be a fun game to play with the kids. :)

Replies

• debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't have it, but am considering really hard buying the series to play. I need new Wii games (all we have are the Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort) which both are GREAT! But I'm running out of new stuff to do.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I bought the game for my daughter a few months ago. It is a lot of fun! The first day we got it we all played together for about 3 hours!
  • babydollp77
    Options
    My daughter is getting it for Christmas, and I figure we'll all dance to it. We also have the Xbox Kinect Game Dance Central. I like that game. There is a calorie counting mode, so you can see how many calories you're burning while you dance. The dance moves are more complex on Dance Central than they are on Just Dance though... :)

2972387.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Just bought it. It's wrapped under the tree. Can't wait to try it!
  • mriricat23
    mriricat23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOVE, LOOOOOOOV E, LOOOOOVE this game! And it even has a sweat mode... and yes, you sweat and you can even feel the burning in your arms after awhile. This has been sooo much fun playing with the family. We brought it to our family get together on thanksgiving and even the men in the house enjoyed it,... we had LOTS of laughs! Much better than Just Dance 1, IMO.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    My daughter is getting it for Christmas, and I figure we'll all dance to it. We also have the Xbox Kinect Game Dance Central. I like that game. There is a calorie counting mode, so you can see how many calories you're burning while you dance. The dance moves are more complex on Dance Central than they are on Just Dance though... :)

2972387.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I want to get Kinect so bad but we just can't afford it. And we would have to buy the Xbox too. :sad:
  • bitterbeans
    Options
    Just Dance 2 is awesome - definitely a fun way to sweat and something that got even the Grinchiest family member off the sofa for Thanksgiving. As someone else said, watching others play provides lots of laughs and good times but when you get serious about it, it's quite a workout for your upper body if you actually do the moves. You'll only get out of it what you put into it! Definitely recommended
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm glad y'all are giving it good reviews. I'm thinking that I may save it for Christmas. :) Then the kids will have something new to play with as my husband lost his job a couple of weeks ago and we can't justify spending money on gifts. :( We have teens so they know and understand. So a new game will be fun as we play games on Christmas.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have the first one and it's great fun...I also bought the zumba game and THAT is one crazy fun workout. My daughter wants number 2 for xmas so it will probably be bought! LOL
  • lucy65
    lucy65 Posts: 22
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! I've had it for about 3 weeks now. So fun! Each time I get better and remember more steps and makes me feel so good after completing 40 or more minutes. I have even substituted it in place of my elliptical or treadmill and log under dancing modern. Found putting it on shuffle and just stepping in place while the songs change works best for me. Enjoy! :)
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I rented it so I could try it out and it was SOOO much fun!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Played it at a Girls Night In and had SOOOO much fun!! Just bought the kids version for my little ones for Christmas. Can't wait to play with them!
  • mriricat23
    mriricat23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Check Amazon... they have it for 29.99 free shipping. At least they did. Toys R Us is also having a deal where you buy a game you get a $10 gift card... if you buy two you get $40.