adding food at shower

Options
Hi all, I'm just starting. Went to bridal shower, serious about tracking food this time around. How do I add food to planner?

Replies

• David_AUS
    David_AUS Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Best guess or choose the "don't stress method. If you are very new to estimating you will cause yourself more stress than it is worth. Just try to choose good healthy proteins and drink alcohol in moderation. Be wary of creamy salad dressings and crisps. Choose (depending on your personal preference) protein rich meats like fish over red meat. If you have a rough idea on estimating than "save" a few calories for the day and stick close to it with portions. The best thing is eat enough to enjoy your meal without feeling over full. If you don't like something than leave it on the plate.

I know people will say one day won't make a difference and this is true but I also know you can get nervous that this may trigger a few "one days together". Get back on track with tracking the day after and enjoy the event - make it the exception not the norm.
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    HAHA! I had to click on this thread because the title for your thread had me picturing in my mind someone eating a banana while soaping-up in the shower.
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    HAHA! I had to click on this thread because the title for your thread had me picturing in my mind someone eating a banana while soaping-up in the shower.

[img src="http://misfit120.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/banana2.gif"][/img]
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Yep I definitley thought this would be about eating in the shower...
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I is disappoint. Thought OP had a new way to eat and not gain weight.