My first progress photos!

Options
Tonight I tool my first picture where I could see a difference in myself. I am actually surprised I didn't see it a little sooner as I feel like there is a pretty big difference. It has only been 3 months on this website, but I feel so good about it. One photo is from all the way back in September, and the other is from tonight....three months into this site! I am so happy to be able to post my first progress picture. I hope to have many more along the way.

progressmarch2014_zps13cd6c14.jpg

before_zpsf4641206.jpg

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Congrats ....Definitely see it in your face :smile:
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    WTG! You can definitely tell, both face and body loss! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Nice progress in only 3 months! How much have you lost, if I may ask? We are usually the last to see the changes in ourselves. I have found myself asking my daughter on more than one ocassion if I am bigger or smaller than another woman I see...
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Can definitely tell a difference but most people see one before you.
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Nice progress in only 3 months! How much have you lost, if I may ask? We are usually the last to see the changes in ourselves. I have found myself asking my daughter on more than one ocassion if I am bigger or smaller than another woman I see...

I honestly don't know. I am too afraid of the numbers and don't keep track. I kind of wish I did for the ticker on this site....but it isn't worth it to me. I know I should be tracking to adjust calories but I exercise enough to make up for calories that I should stop eating due to the weight loss.

PS I am constantly wondering what my size looks like on other people. I guess I just want to see if I am normal big, or gross big. I know thats awful, but it is what I do.
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great achievement!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Can definitely see difference. Keep up the good work :smile:
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, especially in your face! Way to go and keep up the hard work!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Look at you !! One year from today mark that down and see where you are March 30 2015 that is what I am doing.
    My face is the fist thing to show my weight gain , it looks like squirrels gathered nuts in the cheek area of my face. Then my stomach & thighs. I need to get brave and post my photos also . I think seeing others photo's is a big encouragement!! thaks for your encouragement!
    Judy
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! i can definitely see a big difference all over on you :happy: keep up the great work
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can tell! That's awesome!
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've always found this website helpful. My boyfriend says I think I'm a lot bigger than what I am so this is helpful. www.mybodygallery.com
  • BrilliantResilient1
    BrilliantResilient1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference! Congratulations and don't give up! :)
  • Vicks1978
    Vicks1978 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    fantastic work !!
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I second the recommendation of checking out www.mybodygallery.com if you're wondering what your size looks like on other people. I find it incredibly helpful. I hate what I see in the mirror but then I look at all these other women with the exact same measurements as me and I think they look just fine!

Anyway, congrats on your progress! I find photos much more encouraging than the scales anyway :)
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I wish it were easier though!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great work! You have such a nice shape now :)
  • eluna72
    eluna72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are inspiring! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!