Progress Photo-One year, 42 pounds and 4 jean sizes

Options
I just wanted to share my one year progress! I still have some work to do but I feel so much better than where I started! The first photo is from March 2013, second from March 2014...same bikini.

Starting Weight: 207 lbs.
Current Weight 165 lbs.

Here's what I've done over the past year. I've followed Beachbody Programs and drank Shakeology. I have completed P90X, Insanity the Asylum, Turbo Fire, Brazilian But and am currently doing a T25/P90X3 hybrid. I've kept my calorie limit set at 1200 but eat back some of my workout calories, so I usually end the day eating around 1500-1600 calories. I was so unhappy when I took the first pics and so happy to take the second! This is the first time in my life I feel like I am kicking some serious health and fitness *kitten*. I don't do any crazy starvation tactics just eat clean and healthy and workout daily, who would have thought that works! :) I'm starting to get muscles, a 6 pack and my cellulite has reduced big time!

1011024_745889932096231_1390570219_n_zpsb5d3fda3.jpg

Replies

• kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Grats! Big difference! :)
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WTG!
  • jessiej99
    jessiej99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Three letters: WOW!!!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Your hard work definitely shows! Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look great!
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    I can totally see the loss of the cellulite. Your arms and stomach look great too. Thighs are definitely slimmer! You are doing great! Work that bikini, girl! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nicely done....congratulations! :smile:
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Great work :) I'm glad you found what works for you!
  • karlecompte
    karlecompte Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. That about where I staeted; however I'm only 13 pounds down. This is inspiration for me.
  • karlecompte
    karlecompte Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • bkRaeLynn
    bkRaeLynn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is completely amazing! I currently weigh where you started out at. I hate my cellulite and I always wonder if I lost more weight if the cellulite would disappear. That's great, you look AMAZING! You are an inspiration!

I just wanted to share my one year progress! I still have some work to do but I feel so much better than where I started! The first photo is from March 2013, second from March 2014...same bikini.

Starting Weight: 207 lbs.
    Current Weight 165 lbs.

Here's what I've done over the past year. I've followed Beachbody Programs and drank Shakeology. I have completed P90X, Insanity the Asylum, Turbo Fire, Brazilian But and am currently doing a T25/P90X3 hybrid. I've kept my calorie limit set at 1200 but eat back some of my workout calories, so I usually end the day eating around 1500-1600 calories. I was so unhappy when I took the first pics and so happy to take the second! This is the first time in my life I feel like I am kicking some serious health and fitness *kitten*. I don't do any crazy starvation tactics just eat clean and healthy and workout daily, who would have thought that works! :) I'm starting to get muscles, a 6 pack and my cellulite has reduced big time!

1011024_745889932096231_1390570219_n_zpsb5d3fda3.jpg
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! 42 pounds is alot! Wow great work!!
  • cccwarren
    Options
    Way to go!! You look awesome!
  • wantintolose40
    wantintolose40 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for sharing!! Great job :)
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have made great changes. :drinker:
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!congrats:)
  • sunnykay2014
    sunnykay2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good going. Hard work and dedication pays off. Thanks for sharing.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look amazing!
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Really great job!!!
  • sunshinemcf
    Options
    you make me think I should pull out the hip hop abs. Amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!