NO FAST FOOD 1 WEEK CHALLENGE- DAY 6!

Options
"Save money! Lose weight!" Remember the mantra this week and drive PAST the drive-thru! Maybe it should be "Save money! Save your LIFE!"?

Grab snacks, pack lunches, plan dinner TODAY so when it is time to cook for you and/or your fam, you don't throw in the towel and order out!

Let us know if your in and any great ideas for fast, easy, healthy meals.

Good health my friends! :drinker:

Replies

• WonderNoodle
    Options
    This challenge is almost completed and, in my opinion, is entering the toughest two days....the weekend!

I'm sure many of us will be on the go this weekend, but that doesn't mean we have to "give up" and eat Fast-Crap! :angry:

Plan ahead folks. Take your water, snacks. Eat before you leave the house. Put something in the crock pot so dinner will be ready when you return from a busy day. YOU and your family deserve good health! :flowerforyou:
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I joined this because last night on my way home I was so unmotivated to cook something I almost swung into Little Ceasars and grab one of their $5 hot n ready pizzas. Then I remember I joined this and I just went home and made dinner!! Thank you!!!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    This really isn't a challenge for me. I'm on the go all the time, but seldom stop at fast food restaurants. I live less than a mile from a DQ, a McDonalds, and a Taco Bell, but its rarely a temptation. So I suppose I can say that I've completed it...lol... SEVERAL times.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    No fast food, day 6! I'm staying home today, so this should be easy as pie....er..um...didn't mean to say pie :noway:

We can do this! :bigsmile:
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    We are almost there! We can do this!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    No fast food, day 6! I'm staying home today, so this should be easy as pie....er..um...didn't mean to say pie :noway:

We can do this! :bigsmile:

I loved the pie comment!:laugh:

I wish I had seen this challenge earlier on. If you guys do it again, I would love to be part of it. I work right next to a McD's and Burger King and there are times I am just to lazy to go home and heat up my lunch so I walk next door and blow my whole day!
  • andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My fiancee swung thru Wendy's last night and I was so good and said NO! woot woot!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    GO GIRLS!
  • viggie
    viggie Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I diid it!:happy: :happy: :happy: . I can't believe that I did. I was out shopping with my daughter and wanted something to drink. I wouldn't even let her stop at Wendy's to get it. She had some ice left over from a drink that she had early and I wet my mouth with that until I got home. This feels real good:happy:
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    WOOP! WOOP! Go Viggie! :bigsmile: