Hey looking for other motivated buddies :)

Options
I am looking to befriend other motivated ladies and gents who are as ready as I am to meet there goals and stay on it. I keep falling off but I made a promise to myself to stay on top of it, no chickening out this time. I am on day 6 of my 100 day nonstop workout challenge and I decided to get back on myfitnesspal to track my calories and for a boost of motivation. Be my friend and lets motivate each other :flowerforyou:

Replies

• claramce
    claramce Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi :) welcome to MFP!

I have fallen off the band wagon a few times myself but determined to get there this time :) Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated .. hopefully ;)
  • waternoceangirl12
    waternoceangirl12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I really need some help staying on track too! Let's do this!!
  • arene0717
    arene0717 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • allipidgeon72
    allipidgeon72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on awhile but need support. Please add alliann72 :smile: I'm on day 35 and have lost 10 lbs but have another 30 or 40 to go. Not quitting but could use some encouragement as we all could!
  • JasAli89
    JasAli89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm New to mfp but I've been on my fitness journey a while..
  • quirkysterks
    Options
    Dude, I'm in!

I haven't exercised all week- I feel so lame! Ha.
  • harleygal4141
    Options
    Hi. Just joined My fitness pal today. I am on day 28 of my 60 day challenge! I need the motivation and support too. Please feel free to add me Harleygal4141 for support with your get healthy challenge.
  • harleygal4141
    Options
    I have lost 10 lbs so far. I have concentrated on eating clean and will begin exercise program tomorrow.
  • pimsbim
    pimsbim Posts: 18
    Options
    I have also fallen off a few times but motivated to stay committed this time! Feel free to add me too :)
  • hedpe70
    hedpe70 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Welcome!