Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more active friends on my feed. I frequently access MFP on my phone so I get to interact more with people who are on my news feed, rather than the forums.
  • lizadaze
    lizadaze Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today and am transitioning over here from Calorie King where I was very active. This site and app have a lot more to offer with connecting to other apps, so here I am!

I am embarking on a major life change, having undergone gastric sleeve surgery four weeks ago and looking to lose over 100 lbs. this year. I am doing very well so far, but always looking for friends and support along the way. I go back to work this week and am a bit nervous about that!

Looking forward to a new healthier and active life.

Elizabeth
  • graham713
    graham713 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been on here for several years but am finally realizing it would be nice to have friends on here for support and motivation!
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Add me as well - I love my active friends! I have an open diary and prefer friends who also have an open diary - Its easier to motivate and get motivated for me that way.
  • rdrunner06
    Options
    Hello,

I have been active on the app in the past and am just starting back up today!! I am going to try to be more involved in the community. Love to have some new friends!
  • FlyThisKite
    FlyThisKite Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Humans,non humans,the random squirrel or two and the sacred toast,hear me! Join me in conquering the world! Or as it happens to be today, the challenge of surviving another day without flying at someone armed with a spork.

Weight loss is stressful,combat it with comedy. I can be a tad lewd,inappropriate and blunt but laugh you will.Laugh you will.

Come see how far the rabbit hole truly goes :)
  • Pumbaa14
    Pumbaa14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Jazzruffin
    Jazzruffin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I am on everyday, anyone who wants to add me feel free....
  • ellechim1
    ellechim1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lwheck
    lwheck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, been on around 50 days and getting more motivated every day. Love to have friends to help out. I have dropped about 30 lbs and wanting to drop 90 more.
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want , but if you a vein self centered tool/Hipster then go away.

Feel free to add me but be active.
  • mcfee91
    mcfee91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends for support and to keep each other motivated !
    I keep on "forgetting to log in" when I have a calorie filled day - I NEED TO STOP THIS NOW and I think having a few friends would help so much!
  • lrsj125
    lrsj125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting the journey to a healthier me.
    Love to hear others stories and successes.
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends to encourage exercise and water intake. I keep my food journal private because right now I am more honest with myself when I do not have people looking at it. (Maybe one day I can make it public)

Have been on and off of MFP due to lack of motivation, loss of my dad, loss of my grandma and my busy life.....NEED TO HAVE FRIENDS WHO WILL ASK WHERE I HAVE BEEN and encourage me to log back in!
  • Sirenasdeath
    Sirenasdeath Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Always love active friends!
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new at this. I joined last week to see if I could kickstart myself into healthier ways. I'm still learning how to navigate the site. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm a positive person who's always trying to advocate and encourage. One can never have too much support.
  • meluhknees
    meluhknees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for active friends to share support and motivation!

My diary is shared with friends only but anyone is welcome to add me and I will add you back.
  • frauline_annie
    frauline_annie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm always open for more friends. Add me too please!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Anyone here knock yourself out.. I'm always happy to chat or motivate
  • raima41
    raima41 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new here, so I would be very happy to have new friends :)