Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Back pic???

First back pic
I regret not taking any back pics because now I have nothing to compare to. I tried doing it with my phone, I will need a clearer pic from my bf.

Anyways, is there any indication here on my pic that shows I workout my back at all lol? I know it's nothing impressive but I just wanted feedback. Constructive feedback, please no rude and insulting comments. Thanks.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2014/03/30/48008911/gallerypic/tEMxYEaTbpNoCxZoVjTEznRZFwiXDoGXQcgc-610xh.jpg

Replies

• JESharp2
    JESharp2 Posts: 9
    I dont thing the link works. tried copy and pasting into browser.
  • sugamonstaa
    sugamonstaa Posts: 88 Member
    Fixed it.
  • sugamonstaa
    Is anyone able to click?
  • no but I cut and pasted the link into a browser and that worked oddly enough. Good results !
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,566 Member
    Is anyone able to click?

It works now...You look nice and lean from the back - I think if you were flexing to show the muscles we could see the definition but it's kind of hard to do that and take the pic. But nice work!
  • sugamonstaa
    Yeah, it was hard to take a pic myself..lol I'll try to get a clear pic from my bf soon
  • JESharp2
    JESharp2 Posts: 9
    Very nice. Looks trim and healthy. Good job.