My first progress photos!

Options
2»

Replies

• doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Nice...and they are right; others will notice before you do.
  • coquinat
    coquinat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You're looking great!! Keep it coming!
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! And also love your shirt!!
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! And also love your shirt!!
    Why thank you! It;s actually a dress. I bought it in NYC and it was so tight around my tummy roll. Last night it hung perfectly!
  • aandenmatten
    aandenmatten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome, your an inspiration. Today someone noticed I had lost weight, it felt good.
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    You are making amazing progress!!! Congratulations!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • tracylkinsey
    tracylkinsey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful, inside and out :) Keep up the GREAT work. Thank you for sharing your photos.
  • sarahmichel101
    Options
    Awesome, your an inspiration. Today someone noticed I had lost weight, it felt good.

Congrats to you! Do you see it yet?
  • llabruce4
    llabruce4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats
  • sarahmichel101
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats

Thank you so much!
  • dancer2u
    dancer2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Quote:

I honestly don't know. I am too afraid of the numbers and don't keep track. I kind of wish I did for the ticker on this site....but it isn't worth it to me. I know I should be tracking to adjust calories but I exercise enough to make up for calories that I should stop eating due to the weight loss.

PS I am constantly wondering what my size looks like on other people. I guess I just want to see if I am normal big, or gross big. I know thats awful, but it is what I do.

Honestly, I think most women compare to other women to see how we might look. I do it often myself. Just human nature. You are doing good, & I can tell in your face you have lost. Maybe try weighing youself every 2 weeks instead of weekly, but if it works for you to not look at the scales, & you can tell in your clothes & the way you feel, then keep doing what you're doing! :)
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What a difference! Keep it up :)
  • sarahmichel101
    Options
    Quote:

I honestly don't know. I am too afraid of the numbers and don't keep track. I kind of wish I did for the ticker on this site....but it isn't worth it to me. I know I should be tracking to adjust calories but I exercise enough to make up for calories that I should stop eating due to the weight loss.

PS I am constantly wondering what my size looks like on other people. I guess I just want to see if I am normal big, or gross big. I know thats awful, but it is what I do.

Honestly, I think most women compare to other women to see how we might look. I do it often myself. Just human nature. You are doing good, & I can tell in your face you have lost. Maybe try weighing youself every 2 weeks instead of weekly, but if it works for you to not look at the scales, & you can tell in your clothes & the way you feel, then keep doing what you're doing! :)

I might someday! Thanks for the words of encouragement.
  • desimia1
    desimia1 Posts: 60
    Options
    You can definately see progress ! That is so awesome! You look great!
  • Elvirka_xoxo
    Elvirka_xoxo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome!!! Congrats
  • Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic....YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!