Fitness Advice Please

Options
Hello ladies!
So i am at a loss and i need someone to help me and offer me some USEFUL advice! i have recently loss 30 lbs using my fitness pal
i have a two year old son and i am having a horrible time losing this baby pooch! it is not going away.
does anyone have suggestions of what exercises to do to help make this smaller???

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    A full body resistance routine that incorporates pushbacks and turndowns
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    giggity
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    1. Caloric deficit
    2. A full body strength program
    3. Some cardio, secondary to strength training
    4. Consistency
    5. Time
    6. Patience
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    All of the above.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    okay lady real deal time.

no spot reduce. it's not a thing.

when you lose weight the fat will just come off wherever it still exists. if that's your tum tum then it's gonna vanish.

if it's made out of skin. tummy tuck can help. but so can something else people talk a lot about here. maybe someone will tell you how to tighten skin if you reply that's what's going on. for now i feel likeyouare referring to remaining fat in that area.
  • kacamp12
    kacamp12 Posts: 3
    Options
    You can't pick a certain area of your body to spot reduce. Just keep doing what you are doing--you are probably burning more calories than you think just chasing a two year old around! If you want to add more exercise, do something you like and will stick with--a complete fitness program would include three components--cardio, strength/core work, and stretching. Also, as someone already mentioned, be patient--you just had a baby two years ago--that wasn't that long ago. Good luck!
  • wendaroo18
    wendaroo18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please correct me if I am wrong here. But years ago when I had my kids, the beliefs were that if you had a C section birth, it weakened your tummy muscles and you weren't able to lose the weight easily at all. They always said that if you had a natural birth and breast fed, your tummy would be able to bounce back to near enough the original state. I had my kids over 20 years ago, so this has most probably changed.
    In the way of toning though, wouldn't crunches etc be the deal? I agree though, you can't just pick out a section and say 'be gone with you' lol