Hi just looking for new friends! :)

Options
Hi my name is Wendy and I'm a 31 year old single mom. I've struggled with my weight since I was 16 years old. I'm new to MFP but can already tell that it's going to really help me through the tough times. There are so many members that are in the "same boat" as I am and it always helps to have someone around that you can relate to.. At my heaviest I weighed 280 lbs and my current weight is around 175. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder (Depression, Anxiety, Mood swings, etc) and developed an eating disorder almost 2 months ago and literally starved myself, I would go 5 or 6 days without eating anything and when I did eat it was just a bite or two. I lost a little over 60 lbs in 2 months and I was so weak, lost so much muscle mass. I've recently started trying to get healthy, eat right and exercise so I can reach my goal weight and tone my body up properly. I'd like to make some new friends. It always nice to have someone to talk to so send me a friend request if you'd like. I'm accepting all friends requests! Thanks! <3

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy........welcome to an awesome site ..........wishing you much success on your goals ....YOU CAN DO THIS......you're more than welcome to add me ....I am a daily logger 431 day streak so far ...GOOD LUCK :smile:
  • RedMudGrown
    Options
    Thanks! :) I really like this site and plan on being a long-term member! Good luck to you also my friend! <3