Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    LOL, MFP.

Yoga pants? They go all Madagascar and SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING!!!

Bikini thread? Rolls.

Don't ever change, MFP.

Don't. Ever. Change.

lol, what was that game called?
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! I was going to post mine but photobucket is being an *kitten* so it's in my profile pics :)

You can use the link from your profile pics to post in here as well. Your bikini pic is great. Your before & after pic is amazing!

50607653_2872.jpg

Thank you!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    44974c44ff5d1a3c196e957efef8cde4_zpsd9ec0554.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    This is last summer. Hoping to rock it better this summer

2013-07-06153038_zps8e79afab.jpg

:love:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    LOL, MFP.

Bikini thread? Rolls.

Don't ever change, MFP.

Don't. Ever. Change.

Not posting my bikini pic out of protest. :grumble:

That's right! You show them!!!

Wait, what?

:huh:

Maybe I need to think this whole outrage thing through a little more. This wasn't exactly the outcome I intended.
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'll have to see if mine still fits. I got it mid way through my progress. And now it is probably a bit too big for me now. XD
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    ^ Don't ruin this for me.,
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    337aa1b706b44b53c24765e5f349f5f9937e003b2c34596722500e432d7003c4.jpg
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    LOL, MFP.

Bikini thread? Rolls.

Don't ever change, MFP.

Don't. Ever. Change.

Not posting my bikini pic out of protest. :grumble:

That's right! You show them!!!

Wait, what?

:huh:

Maybe I need to think this whole outrage thing through a little more. This wasn't exactly the outcome I intended.

lol
  • catherinemaxwell566
    Options
    1543299_10153952557325274_1931876232_n.jpg?oh=83af746b95c0afdb9fca936ba04dd0f7&oe=533B509A
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Bump just put a new one on pc will post tommorow
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    As requested, reposting on part 3. Let's get this party started :drinker:

52339472_975.jpg
    very nice!
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    44974c44ff5d1a3c196e957efef8cde4_zpsd9ec0554.jpg

ME RIGHT NOW ^^^^ AND THE SEXY CHICK BELOW IS MY GOAL :)

fgg_zpsc853d7be.jpg

You look great! I love that goal picture!

This^
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    (Are we allowed to post pictures like that on here?)

Why not? :huh:
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    ^ Don't ruin this for me.,

hahaha ruin what?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Because you're showing *kitten* cheek. If they took down your other one, they will likely take this one down and may possibly lock the thread, or put you on a photo ban. Three strikes and you'll be banned permanently from the forums.

You look fantastic, you just gotta play by the rules. You can stretch them some. But they don't stretch far. :p
  • Tight_Fit
    Options

Because you're showing *kitten* cheek. If they took down your other one, they will likely take this one down and may possibly lock the thread, or put you on a photo ban. Three strikes and you'll be banned permanently from the forums.

You look fantastic, you just gotta play by the rules. You can stretch them some. But they don't stretch far. :p

Any type of underwear or bathing suit bottoms cause me to show *kitten* cheek. My last one was banned because they said I was wearing a thong, which was not the case. Talked to another moderator and they said it was not actually ban worthy. I've seen a lot worse in people's profile pictures including uncensored nudity.
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Any type of underwear or bathing suit bottoms cause me to show *kitten* cheek. My last one was banned because they said I was wearing a thong, which was not the case. Talked to another moderator and they said it was not actually ban worthy. I've seen a lot worse in people's profile pictures including uncensored nudity.
    [/quote]

all you have to do is take a stroll down any beach, anywhere now. Times they are a changing, thank god
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Hey, I don't make the rules. But the idea is this... If you'd be willing to maximize that pic full screen on your work computer, for a conservative boss to see, then you're possibly ok. But I sure as hell couldn't do that with your pic at my workplace... (again, not saying anything against it - you look fab!) that means that this pic is nsfw, and therefore, typically removable.

As for what others do on their profile pics... They run the risk of being reported, banned permanently, or photo banned. It's just life here at mfp.