First progress assessment today!

Options
Just had my measurements and body fat measured today. I began my program 5 weeks ago. As of now I have gone from 32% body fat to 24%. Even though by the scale I have only lost 4 pounds I have dropped one size in clothes and I look a lot more toned. I still have work to do, but I'm feeling very encouraged.

I think I'm going to reward myself with a new pair of jeans... in a smaller size!

rc

Replies

• Teamfiregrace
    Options
    WOW! That is fantastic! Enjoy your shopping trip!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Congratulations but you may want to hold off on the jeans as you will have to buy another pair in a few weeks. Just a thought. Instead maybe get yourself pampered a little. Maybe a trip to the salon, maybe a manicure and a pedicure. Jeans are costly and if you're losing inches, you'll continue losing inches. Do you really want to have another pair of jeans that won't fit in a month's time?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Grear job! I say go for the jeans just go to old navy or some place you can get a pair for cheap. I hate not having jeans that fit espeically when they give you diaper butt.
  • runnerchicki
    Options
    Good point about needing MORE new jeans in a few weeks! Maybe I'll just go get a cheap pair... and when I reach my final goal I can treat myself to a designer pair or something.
    :happy:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING! That is phenominal! I wish I could get my body fat percentage taken. Wish I could have done it when I started this. I'm sure it was around 35%. lol Have fun shopping! Just don't reward yourself with food. haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!