turbo fire flunkie :(

Options
I am trying. I am 65 lbs overweight. I have been inactive for years. I thought I could at least do the modified, no, not really. I watch Chalene and do okay a bit, then I suddenly crash. I can not get with her rhythm, I feel like I am twisting my knees too much, my back aches. Try, try again. I have done fire starter class 3 times, or tried, I did the fire40 once. Wondering if being so uncomfortable is normal or should I just do something else. I enjoy the kick boxing, just feel like I stump on the carpet alot and going to just get hurt.

Replies

• RJPericola
    Options
    Hey there! That's ok. Some products are not meant for everyone! I am doing T25 and love it. It has a modified version of the workouts and they are pretty manageable. I would like to help you out if you are struggling! Send me a request and I can give you support to get through it!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Don't push yourself through something that is causing you pain. Any sort of exercise will be beneficial towards fat loss. Find something that doesn't cause you pain and that you enjoy. You can run, bike, swim, row, etc.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    If you've been inactive for so long it could be stres your body isn't used to. Try something a little easier and work up to it so you strengthen those muscles some more, reducing your risk of injury.
  • MountainMinimizer
    MountainMinimizer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks MFP friends! I am still trying. I want to go a few weeks before dismissing my abilities. Maybe pride? I have officially started Chalenescalendar to follow. On day 3 ( which is a rest day :)