Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• janellisfree
    Options
    I'm new to the online fitness community, but I've heard it is a tremendous help. Glad to meet you all and join! Please add me!!!
  • tanmcc
    tanmcc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I LOVE myfitnesspal and have always just connected with my friends that are on here! I didn't realize you could connect with a community of people! I seem to be on and off on here but decided it is time to be back on and more consistent!
  • jaebm
    jaebm Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes please? Anyone go ahead and add me I am brand new to mfp and ready to make some changes!
  • vwu1983
    vwu1983 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me. I've been consistently logging since Feb
  • g_yeah93
    g_yeah93 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone :)
    I'm new to the community but I have been going strong since 2011, starting at 168lbs, currently 140.

It's been a harsh, difficult one, changing diets and keeping up with the working out and I'm starting to lose
    that drive and motivation.

But! I hope seeing all you us working to get to our goals will be my new motivation.
    so, looking for friends who are on the same boat ;)
  • jenee3272
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! My name is Jennifer. I am a 42 yr old married Mom of a 7 & 8 year old. I have 60 pounds to loose, and I'm looking for friends, and a good kick in the butt!! Lol. I live in South Central Pa.
  • _DrDustin_
    _DrDustin_ Posts: 172
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys ! Always love meeting new people here cheers :)
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I"m new. Feel free to add.
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Are they random? Are they active? Then it is a resounding YES!
  • MoRescueDiva
    Options
    Love to motivate and to be motivated..the more friends the better! Please feel free to send me a friend request, we all need the support and help ;-)
  • zavakim
    zavakim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need encouraged! Add me!
  • NowIFeelYa
    NowIFeelYa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I' m pretty active. I may be busy and not log on once in a blue moon but I like to comment on or like just about all of my friends updates at least the positive ones.
  • Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm active on here again. Feel free to add me.
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. Been going through ups and downs lately. I could use new friends and motivation.. give me some new encouragement..goodluck.
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more motivation myself. I forget to log in on the weekends frequently due to the fact that I avoid the computer since I work on one all week. I work the graveyard shift so my diary reads a little weird and I'm more likely to respond to people in my news feed then in the blogs on the community section. When I do respond it willbein the middle of the night for most folks inAmerica btu I'll take friends from anywhere. One of the ladies in a group had posted here, which is how I found this list from her post being in my newsfeed.
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me always down for new peeps to creep on :P
  • BikiniBYjune14
    Options
    I am new here and would love to add new friends. Lets keep each other motivated.
  • MissxAsh
    MissxAsh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Always looking to have new fitness friends! :)
  • zepherly
    zepherly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I actually created this account over a year ago but have only recently started using it. I'm hoping to take control of my life by working toward a healthier lifestyle. I would love to talk all of you and hear your stories. feel free to add me :)