Need Motivations! Need New Friends!

Options
Hello,

Ever had the thought of no matter how much you look in the mirror...your body in your eyes never changed?
But you hear it from others that...."you're looking great", "how much weight you did you lose? ", "wow! What's your secret?"

I'm afraid that I'm going to go back to how I was as a teenager when I suffered from eating disorder.
Mentally wise, when my thoughts became wrong towards my body and belittling myself.

I learned to diet the correct way! What's good for me and my body.

I don't want my old self to return and bring me down.

So far I lost 18 lb.
I should be proud of myself.

I need new friends and motivations to keep me going.

Love and Support are needed! <3

Replies

• fragileelegance
    fragileelegance Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    18 lbs down is amazing. I've lost 20 lbs, 25 on a good day. I've been on a plateau for a while so I'm in desperate need of support at this time. I don't want all my hard work to go down the drain. I sent you a request, we can schedule some time to check in with each other if you want too. Sometimes you can only motivate yourself so far, so I'm def up for it
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey daily. I could use all the friends I can get ..especially since it's been.very very hard for me to be motivated . Feel free to add me. I need encouragement. We can do this . Good luck
  • DallyGal90
    DallyGal90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    20 lbs. That's great! Good for you! Keep it up!
    I really understand how you feel, I don't want all my hard work to go down the drain either.
    It's difficult! Because you need to start with yourself and believe that you can do it.
    Although compliments from those close to you can be nice, my mind takes over and has a hard time believing them.
    Thank you for the friend request, I've accepted.
    I would like that, the schedule some time to check in with each other idea.
    :)
  • DallyGal90
    Options
    Hayley Thank you for your comment! I will add you, the more motivations! The better for ourselves :)
    Keep it up and good luck to you as well.
  • fragileelegance
    fragileelegance Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey daily. I could use all the friends I can get ..especially since it's been.very very hard for me to be motivated . Feel free to add me. I need encouragement. We can do this . Good luck

I'm adding you too!!!
    Would you guys like to check-in maybe every sunday here on this thread? Whatever works!!
  • DallyGal90
    Options
    Yes!! every Sunday we can check-in here!
    :)
    Motivation inbox messages are optional, if you want.
    =D
  • DallyGal90
    Options
    Sorry for the late Sunday Check-In

How are you guys?
    What is the latest updates or anything you want to discuss? :)