Starting a challenge group beg. April 1st! Anyone welcome!

Options
Hey guys! I am hosting a health and fitness challenge group for anyone interested in joining up and working to make ourselves better on a health and fitness level. I am currently doing T25, but you do not have to do T25 to be in the group. I am also a fitness coach, so I can help anyone struggling to get back into shape with positive motivation. This group is for all fitness levels, from starting out to the fitness gurus. I really enjoy helping people achieve the results they are looking for, and this group challenge is the way to do it. The group will be a great way to hold everyone accountable and hopefully I can get people to sign up! Who wants to join me?!

Looking forward to it!

-RJ

Replies

• RJPericola
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request also if you have any questions about the challenge!
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    How do i get this T25.. do i have to order the workout... it cost 120USdollars... based on what I found... or is there free infomation i can find.?
  • RJPericola
    Options
    The workouts do have to be ordered, but if you do have any questions about the program I am here to help. I have been doing the program for about a month now and love it, but even if you don't have T25 you can still be in the group! Hope this helps!
  • eslcity
    Options
    more then willing to pay for the workout have seen a few reviews... it doesn't seem as extreme as insanity... and seems completely geared to working people like myself...

I will join the group and wait for the cds before... being an active member...^^
  • jencali
    jencali Posts: 6
    Options
    I would like to join the group. I never knew of T25 til I just saw your post. It looks really good, but I don't want to invest that much right now. I already pay a gym membership, have recently bought Jillian Michaels' 30-day-shred and already own P90x (haven't done that in years though.) I really need motivation. I've been out of my consistent routine for about a year and really need to drop the 20 lbs I've put on since then.
  • Joelly0110
    Joelly0110 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I'm will be doing p90x3. It's modified because I mix it with run three times a week. I'd would love to be part of a group to motivate one another. Please add me. Thank you for coordinating this.
  • StevenH74
    StevenH74 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hello can I join your challenge group? What sort of challenges will we be looking at?
  • mrsBrown1989
    Options
    You can get it for free with torrents.
  • jencali
    jencali Posts: 6
    Options
    Can you tell us more, Mrs. Brown? :smile:
  • Sosexy42
    Sosexy42 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just purchased it
  • Causeimfree
    Options
    Sounds Aweosme! I won't be doing T25 but totally up for the challenge with some accountability people:)
  • eslcity
    Options
    orded it.... but it will take time since i live in korea....^^
  • C4ThY_
    C4ThY_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I don't have the T25 but started Gym (againnnn ) last week.
  • x__yummy
    x__yummy Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • mrsBrown1989
    Options

If you have ever done torrents before, heres one I found

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8649282/Focus_T25_Workout

I havnt tried it yet but i probably will.

I got teh whole insanity program free that way too, useing that piratebay site.

you also need to have a torrent downloader
    I use utorrent
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    you can find it if you look for downloads on thepiratebay
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

If you have ever done torrents before, heres one I found

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8649282/Focus_T25_Workout

I havnt tried it yet but i probably will.

I got teh whole insanity program free that way too, useing that piratebay site.

you also need to have a torrent downloader
    I use utorrent

lol sorry I missed that :laugh:
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in!