re start

Am back, went to weight watchers for a while, decided I dint like it and found it more difficult to stick to. Been eating junk food for a while again so decided to start again. Hopefully once the rain and sleet stop can get out for walks again. Wish me luck! xx

Replies

• nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Good luck. You can do it you have lost 18 lb before you can do it again. X
  • Luckily for me the 18 pounds is what I have left of my weight loss was 2st at its best, I think. Thanks for support fingers crossed!
  • MeltingCandlewax
    MeltingCandlewax Posts: 42 Member
    Am back, went to weight watchers for a while, decided I dint like it and found it more difficult to stick to. Been eating junk food for a while again so decided to start again. Hopefully once the rain and sleet stop can get out for walks again. Wish me luck! xx

Yah I tried that recently as well to, and realized I like counting calories more than points. I recently had a hysterectomy and have been using it as an excuse to eat crap. I think I am two pounds more then when I started ww. My membership expires April 11. I am not going back, I like the motivation but, I am just having to much trouble counting points. In my book a calorie is a calorie, and when turkey bacon is 3 points for 4 pieces and 5 points for 6 pieces, I don't get it. :(

I have lost 50 pounds here before, and then spent a year gaining about 20 -30 back. Just need to get it together and get back down that 50 and more.
    if you would like to add me as a friend feel free to.
  • Totally agree with you about ww. Luved it 12 years ago got down to 10st 10 when I used old system, this one am just stuck. Will see how I get on with MFP. Cancelled my subscription to ww this morning. Its so nice to have support on here. Am back to work tomorrow after a weeks holidays so that should help, set meal times. Least I have no nights out till the 11th, I know I will be bad on the 17th as I have darts day/night, lots of food and drinks. :laugh: