Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• Causeimfree
    Options
    Hey Guys!
    I am new to the community so not sure how this all works but looking forward to getting the ball rolling and helping out anyone in anyway I can:)

I want health, I want to lower my cholesterol, I want to jump out of bed in the morning, I want to feel good in my skin, I want my skin to glow, I want to be able to move my body the way my brain thinks it can, I want to be able to run a half marathon, I want to have a crush on my legs, I want to feel comfortable in a swim suit, I want to live forever, I want to have abundant energy, I want to never have to pull my shirt out cause it gets caught in a stomach roll, I want to love going shopping and trying clothes on and I want to love love love my body!

I want all of you to get what you want too people!! Bring it friends
  • joannasolinska3
    joannasolinska3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Please feel free to add me too!
    I need more contact with people who are also fighting for a perfect body and want a heathier lifestyle :)
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    love this thread.... :smile: ... feel free to add me (I do clean house once in awhile and remove the inactives :drinker: )
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to. This is a great thread idea.
  • motherpenguin
    motherpenguin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am returning to stake a reclaim to a healthy and active lifestyle. Please feel free to add me as I do enjoy positive and encouraging interaction. I am looking to overhaul my entire lifestyle and realize this journey is better shared than traveled alone.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily. Good days and bad days.

Anyone can add me.
  • supermitchd
    supermitchd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Mitchd from southern cal. My immediate goal is to stabilize my bio-markers (bp, cholesterol etc. ) which are all high. Want to drop 20lbs by August. I will be using Beachbody 's Power 90...currently at5.11 weighing in at a hefty 258lb. 34.7 bf..will post progress pics and share with any any all.
  • Erthlvr78
    Erthlvr78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely need friends!
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me too, I am new here and glad to make new friends .
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i am random and active :)
  • minimalistmom
    Options
    99% of the time I'm here 7 days week. There are the occasions I do jet town and don't take electronics with me. But... I'm always looking to add people and provide encouragement, so feel free to add me.
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am random and active. Feel free to add me!
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    I can always use more friends and I rarely say no! ;)
  • jamaraaron78
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me...
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me :)

tumblr_n348jjJ3Ri1tn18ozo1_500.png
  • captndalton
    captndalton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Random active friends are among the best. Sign me up.
  • meme287
    meme287 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am on everyday :) Always looking for more friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • sarah13f
    sarah13f Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was dedicated to this site a while back and have decided to dedicate myself again. I need to lose around 10 pounds but struggle as love my food and wine! I will be updating my food diary daily as I find it keeps me on track. If there are any girls like me that need some motivation and support then please add me as a friend :o)
  • nina1234nina
    Options
    hi everyone , I am new here and looking for people to motivate and support me so please feel free to add me.
    :smile: