Challenge UK v Canada/ USA - Fitness Burn

Options
Hey folks :bigsmile:

We've recently had 3 x UK v USA team challenges and we are currently sitting at 2:1 victory to the Brits so In the spirit of good exercise and friendly competition I am looking for members to join both Team UK & Team USA/Canada for a fourth time round

The challenge involves us collectively exercising over a period of a week - I'm thinking of starting it next Monday 7th April but that's TBC and to see who logs the biggest burns over the week. Last time as a team of 15 Team UK burned a total of 138, 343 calories over a week and TEAM USA burned 94,920 so its pretty impressive numbers.

Just to give you an idea of what's expected most team members were burning roughly around the 1k mark a day to achieve this amazing number so if your usual exercise is around the 300 a day mark I'd honestly say you might struggle a bit because the best intentions in the world will make that difficult to achieve and I don't want people to injury themselves as it is supposed to be fun! BUT by no means does that exclude you, the more the merrier! We are a fantastic supportive bunch and had great fun the last time!

From a personal perspective I gained amazingly supportive friends and burned 19,000 myself that week and lost 6llbs so it worked wonders for my enthusiasm and motivation and I made some excellent friends to boot! :heart:

Please get in touch if its something you'd like to be involved in.

And also please note, we had several members from different countries so by all means we don't exclude geographical locations, you are free to pick a team of your choice ( but ps....TEAM UK has all the hot chicks in it lol :heart: )

Let me know what you think!! Could be fun!! And thank you for looking!!!

PM me if its something you'd like to be involved in or have any questions.....

Thanks

Charlene xx :drinker:

Replies

• IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! As if you need to ask.....
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    Oh man, you at it again!
    Hehe go team UK! Will always be on your side line..:drinker: :drinker:

(cant compete with those big burns lol)
    People should be warned that this is one heck of a serious kick *kitten* challenge! :smile:
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You don't need to ask - I'm ****ing in
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    F**k yeah i'm in.....can be Team UK's man candy?! :P
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Sign me up :wink:
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Im' in for team UK :) WHOOP!!!!!
  • MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Count me in for the opposition ;)
  • IronPhyllida
    Options
    Didn't know you were into men Lee???? You never cease to surprise me..... :noway:
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Didn't know you were into men Lee???? You never cease to surprise me..... :noway:

Hahahaha you're so mean to me :P
  • gooose7
    gooose7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always love a good challenge ..... I'm in !!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    lol its always the brits we don't have trouble drafting! Come on team C & USA - surely you must have some folks who want to compete ;0) its good fun...
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    How often do you do these? Give me a month and I might be able to keep up somewhat!

Also if I'm English but just moved to the US, what side would that make me? lol
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    up to you lass lol the American's need help so you could represent your home ground nation if you choose, and we've done a few so far so don't worry I'll keep you posted! they are good fun though! what sort of exercise you doing at the minute?
  • IronPhyllida
    Options

Hahahaha you're so mean to me :P
    awwww poor baba!!! :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • IronPhyllida
    Options
    With Gooose's burns we're sorted :)
  • Chrisiswinning
    Chrisiswinning Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yep - count me in
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    With Gooose's burns we're sorted :)

could not agree more! however we are missing an American team again lol - I've mailed lulu, see if she's game!
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    up to you lass lol the American's need help so you could represent your home ground nation if you choose, and we've done a few so far so don't worry I'll keep you posted! they are good fun though! what sort of exercise you doing at the minute?

Yes please keep me posted! I'm a runner, at the moment I'm mixing up running and other cardio machines, averaging around 500 cals a day, but I plan on upping my mileage by quite a bit. I love a good challenge, very motivating!

Have fun for this one, you hard core burners you!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Reposting:
    So wish I could love... that was a good spankin' last time! ;)
    But the double workouts nearly killed me (loved it!) but it takes me away too long from the kids! I'd be more inclined if the challenge fell the week of the 14th or 28th :)