Eat the bear protein powder?

Options
Im currently using ON Whey protein powder, but not sure if this is the best one for me. The guy at Nutrition Zone recommended the Eat The Bear protein powder. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what their opinion of it is. Thanks :)

Replies

• lilv711
    lilv711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know it's a bit late but I just came across your post. I just bought Eat the Bear protein powder from Nutrition zone last weak. I bought the vanilla flavor and initially I thought it was a bit sweat in my fruit smoothie. However, I've since played around with my recipe and now it tastes just fine. It's only been 5 days but so far, I'm satisfied with the product.
  • RayInMotion
    RayInMotion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use ON Gold Standard Whey and while I'm lifting only twice a week and cardio the rest, I haven't lost any muscle mass to speak of, so it seems to be working for me to help maintain lean mass while running.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    My guess is Eat the Bear is more expensive and that is why the person recommended it. I think you will be fine with ON personally.

EDIT: Just looked at the price from where I get my protein and ETB is about twice as expensive as ON! I have a hard time believing the whey isolate in ETB is 2x as effective as ON's whey blend.