Starting over friends/support needed.

Options
envbj77
envbj77 Posts: 78 Member
Hello, last year I was able to drop 30 pounds. I felt great expect for the hair loss. I really haven't been watching myself over the past 6 months and unfortunately gained 10 back. But my hair has also started growing back. Personal woo hoo...

Decided to finish what I started and I'm looking for a few new friends that can help with support and who may also be starting over to finish their journey.

I am going to start on Monday. Add me if you'd like...

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I can relate ... I lost weight back in 09/2010...let tragic things and life in general get in my way ...took a lot of time off to find myself again ...came back Jan 2013 with more of a positive attitude and determination ...You are more than welcome to add me ....We CAN DO THIS!!!!:smile:
  • daisuke701
    daisuke701 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of weigh a few years ago, but it slowly creped back on again :( and now im ready to get them pounds off again and for good! :) you can add me for your friend to fight the war on fat lol
  • smallstuff76
    smallstuff76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too have lost in the past and gained it all back. I have stuck to this for 7 months now and I am almost to my goal weight and the lightest I have been in 8+ years! You can do it!