First 3 months

Options
calamarione
calamarione Posts: 16 Member
Just wanted to share my progress.

I started this program on 12/30/13 at a weight of 245. My cholesterol was up to 228 (borderline high) and triglycerides up to 195 (nearly in the high regime). I had peaked at 260 and had been trying to work down from there so that I'd have enough energy for my kids (3 and newborn).

Since then I've been tracking calories, reducing carbohydrates and fats and upping my protein. My wife has been a great motivator and helped doing meal plans, reminding me of portions, and finding great work out routines (working on Beta T25 atm). Together we have lost almost 50 lbs.

I also got the latest report back from the doc for my stats. 21 lbs lost since last visit. Cholesterol down to 214, TG down to 154. The best part is being able to wear pants that I hadn't been able to fit into comfortably for a long time.

Thanks for access to this wonderful app and all the motivation from you all!

Replies

• capergrrl
    capergrrl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your doing great! Isn;t wonderful when you start seeing results? Congrats on your success so far!
  • babbsisthebest
    babbsisthebest Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Keep it up!
  • pickered
    pickered Posts: 36
    Options
    motivating! Thanks for the share
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!