Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been with MyFitnessPal for a long time but wasn't motivated enough to keep myself active. Now I've vowed to stay more active with the help of the new FitBit Flex and MFP. Lets add some active friends! :D Looking Forward to it :)
  • dcsoccer9
    dcsoccer9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!! I've been a member for a while but I'm just recently starting up and becoming a regular again! I will also be starting a new approach to getting fit as I begin the IIFYM journey :) Please feel free to add me, it's always nice to have encouragement and motivation and I love sharing the same with you!! Also, for all you instagrammers, I'll be documenting my journey on there as well! Check me out on Instagram at @SummerBodeFit . Thanks everyone and kick butt with your goals!! :)
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Pretty active on here since joining beginning of this year, currently doing P90X3. Feel free to add me, would love other active friends :)
  • bishop1920
    bishop1920 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As we all know trying to be healthy and get into shape isn't easy. I would love to have some active friends to help keep me motivated.
  • tanfit4life
    tanfit4life Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    h everyone-I truly believ in a support system-on this healthy journey feel free to add me:smile:
  • perplexingpurple
    Options
    Hey! I am active and log daily!! Always up for some
    more supportive friends...anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Shiroronin
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too.

I got into MFP as a way to better track what I'm eating as a diabetic. I'm active every day and having more friends can only help with motivation.
  • JackayeTokar
    Options
    I'd love some support and to hear about successes; count me in!
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i added you my new random MYP friend.. anyone else please feel free to join my page too
  • tomebradley
    tomebradley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier. Get adding :)
  • nuna22
    nuna22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :smile: feel free to add me too, hoping to keep all motivated.
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    i have been on 148 days-I am active log in daily try to be supportive-try to comment-feel free to add me:smile:
  • turquoisedana
    Options
    Will be going through this tread later & adding folks :) In the meantime anyone that wishes to add me feel free! Would love some active friends. This is my second time on mfp, setting a new goal. Ready to support & encourage others, would love the same in return :)
  • gymkoala
    gymkoala Posts: 76
    Options
    Add meee!!
    good journey to all you pals!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    new friends always welcome.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Any one can feel free to add me, I'm on everyday and try to encourage my friends as much as possible and can use encouragement and motivation as well.
  • AseRock2
    AseRock2 Posts: 19
    Options
    would love some active friends.
  • louisianaguy11
    Options
    I'm looking to get more active with mfp! Feel free to add me!
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    I am always looking for friends who will keep me motivated. ANYONE CAN ADD ME!! I log everyday and mostly every hour. I am totally addicted this new lifestyle we call getting fit.