Turbo fire and Zumba exercises

Options
Hi, I'm looking to meet people who use either the Turbo Fire or Zumba Fitness in their daily workout. I would love to hear of anyone who has had success with them or knows of someone who has. I'm looking to hopefully make new friend through this choice in exercise for support and motivation. Thanks in advance :) please add me as a friend.

Replies

• iTStaRTsN0W
    iTStaRTsN0W Posts: 106
    Options
    I have turbofire and when I stuck to it I had a lot more energy and lost 25 lbs
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of friends that have had success with Turbo Fire and Loved it.

I did a zumba class I really liked but it was only once a week so I needed more and my instructor moved too far away.
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Zumba is one of my favorites! I have a blast while I'm doing it so it makes the time pass and I don't even realize that I've done an hour of cardio. Depending on your teacher the intensity of your class will vary, it also depends on how hard you push yourself. I'd underestimate the amount of calories you burn because I think it's a little high on MFP and you don't want to be over eating. I usually give myself about 400 calories for an hour class.
  • felicitykicksbutt
    Options
    I know someone who got Zumba for her Wii and did it everyday while eating healthy. She lost 100 pounds! I've done Zumba a few times and it's not something I absolutely love, but everyone is different :) It's definitely worth a try!
  • PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm a Zumba freak, love the teacher....
    Never did Turbo fire!? I had to google it......
  • Ecumft09
    Ecumft09 Posts: 16
    Options
    I have a friend who lost 100 lbs eating healthy and doing zumba 4-5x a week. I have taken a class but didn't have time to work in a traditional class in my schedule so I bought the DVD's and I really enjoyed it. I injured my foot though and haven't been able to do it in a few weeks but hopefully I can get started on it again soon.
  • dmafit
    dmafit Posts: 4
    Options
    I just started doing Zumba fitness a week now and I love it! Makes me really sweat!! and I feel like it's a total body work-out that is fun. A little hard for me to follow but I am picking it up more now. I bought the latest program, it's called "Incredible Results" and comes with a Rizer (stepper) has different other CD work-outs as well. I like doing it at home.. Good Luck!
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love love love zumba both taking a class and doing the DVDs or Wii games. I also like Turbo Jam I have Turbo fire but for me its too hard.
  • vanessac1
    vanessac1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My two favorite workouts are zumba and turbo fire. Had great results and now trying to start my fitness plan again.
  • princessnuriko
    princessnuriko Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire (advanced) for me. Big calorie burner for me and I love how I feel afterwards.