Need new motivated friends :)

Options
Hi. . ..Have did great on this site b4. Now I need to get back on track. Looking for new friends to motivate me. My weight loss goal is 20 lbs.

Replies

• Pattie74
    Pattie74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've lost nearly 32 lbs and am pushing for 10-15 more. It's getting really difficult so I too could use some encouragement and would be happy to be that for you!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a FR. :flowerforyou:
  • cdstaufenbiel
    cdstaufenbiel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a FR, too. :smile:
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I will join up with you! I have been neglecting this site tremendously but I find it helps SO MUCH. I definitely lose weight faster (or just actually lose weight) when I check-in with this site. I think if I had friends on here, I may feel more motivated to "report".
  • oatzmom
    oatzmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I also need some motivated friends as I have seemed to have lost all motivation. My goal is to lose about a total of 30 pounds.
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    hey there! welcome back! u may add me if u like! log daily an my diary is open. so glad ur back. missed ya!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me if you would like. Always looking for new friends
  • idnac74
    idnac74 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. Motivated and encouraging friends are always needed :)