Replies

• CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Bump... cuz I wanna know, too!! :smile:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Not for me as Taco Bell gives me an instant cleanse.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Not for me as Taco Bell gives me an instant cleanse.

:laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Don't know... because I simply cannot nor will not eat that waffle taco....
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO not worth it! I went today and ate over 800 calories and that was with eating half of the meal! I mean it does taste good but once I entered it in my food diary I said NEVER AGAIN!!!!
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    I had the sausage waffle taco and I think it was worth it. It's not super filling, but it was enough for me.

It's one meal, if you really want a taco bell breakfast, make it work :smile:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I had some this morning. It was filling for me and fit my macros. *shrug*
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I went yesterday and got a Waffle Taco and AM Crunchwrap meal. The Waffle Taco was good, I kept saying it would be amazing with syrup not realizing until afterwards that they put a syrup in the bag. The AM Crunchwrap was delicious. My breakfast yesterday was over 1,000 cals., I don't know if it was worth it.
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Worth the calories? Filling?

You should know the answer to this. You've been here, awhile (1/2013).
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    NOT worth it!!!! I had the AM crunch wrap had over 600 cals in it. I would rather have had delicious homemade biscuits and gravy for that.
  • kelseymaccombs
    kelseymaccombs Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sausage crunchwrap was delicious - but 710 calories is rough. IF you have the room for it, I'd recommend.
  • sjcook23
    sjcook23 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Have seen the adds. Yes, it's tempting. However, you can buy El Monterey Breakfast Burritos for about $4.75, unless you want the Mexican variety, which runs $7.50. It's only 250 calories and very filling and yummy. There are 4 in a box.

Or you can make your own with Missions Carb tortillas, Egg beaters, bacon or sausage, veggies and wrap/freeze them and then you can boost your fiber/protein, while keeping the calories to a minimum.

Same with the Waffle taco thing: If you make it yourself you can up the fiber/protein content and lower the calories. Making the guts (eggs, meat, veggies) ahead and just toasting/heating the high fiber/protein waffle later will save time too.

So, my final answer is tempting, but not worth the cost or the calories.
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Don't know... because I simply cannot nor will not eat that waffle taco....

Personally I find it hilarious but can't say I'd ever want to eat it. Then again, it's Taco Bell, so that holds true for most things on the menu for me (at least their beef is all/mostly beef these days :tongue: ).
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I had the crunch wrap with bacon. It was OK but for fewer calories I'd probably just tend to go for a chicken biscuit at Chick-fil-a or Bojangles next time I do a fast food breakfast. The best part was the hash brown for me. The "bacon" tasted like fake bacon bits. My fiance got the sausage and it seemed like her patty was tiny (think tiny round patty from the store). Not nearly as full as the picture.
  • MadTownD
    MadTownD Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    No. Not worth the calories or the money. I tried the waffle taco with sausage and the sausage was mealy and tasted like it was over processed turkey meat or something with very little sausage flavor. The bacon waffle taco was okay. Just okay. I mean, the bacon was fine, but the rest... powdered eggs, and not enough cheese to cover the off-taste of powdered eggs. And, the crunchwrap was soggy... and, they use the same tangy sauce that they seem to put on everything they "grill" -- and, it didn't really go with the breakfasty taste. And, overall, I think it all tasted... just... plain, I guess. Very little flavor. Maybe tasted like everything had been made the night before and warmed over the next morning.

Anyway... was quite disappointed. I do not recommend it.

:huh:
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I"ve heard we have to take Beiber back to get the breakfast.....

So what's in it?
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    NOT worth it!!!! I had the AM crunch wrap had over 600 cals in it. I would rather have had delicious homemade biscuits and gravy for that.

If I could get homemade biscuits at a drive-through in CT, I would be all over that, lol :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If it means I have to get up earlier, then not yet. Maybe I'll try it on Saturday.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Ok I just need to figure out how to make my own AM crunchwrap I guess, lol! I have what I need at home, just not the hashbrowns, and I have no idea how to make those (I tried once and it was a soggy mess). I don't mind at 710 calories breakfast, but it has to be filling. From the ads, it looks tiny.

The waffle taco I'm not really interested in, that kind of sweet/salty combination isn't something I'm fond of.
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Regardless of calorie or macro content it's pure trash IMO.