I'm new on MFP ! ... again

Options
Hello everyone !
I heard about MFP his morning trough a question I googled and said to myself WOW ! I have to go see that ... to realized when I tried to create an account that I was already a member ! HAHAHA

Why I'm here is simple, I need to loose that last 15 pounds and I want to learn to stay at my goal weight for good in learning good eating habits and I need a whole lot of motivation to start doing some physical activities.

So that's about it !
I hope some of you will be willing to help me as I am willing to help others ! ;)
Johanne

Replies

• lshmoose
    lshmoose Posts: 4
    Options
    HI! I DID THE SAME THING. I HAD SIGNED UP IN 2012 . MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AND MY SON HAVE BEEN DOING THIS AND IT IS WORKING REALLY WELL FOR THEM. I KEEP TRYING BUT I HAD DOUBLE SPINAL SURGERY THAT WAS BACK TO BACK SO GOING TO THE GYM IS NOT IN THE PICTURE YET. NEED TO HAVE SOMETHING OR SOME ONE KICK MY BUTT. IT IS JUST PLAIN I AM NOT A BIG WORK OUT PERSON AND LIKE IT LESS SINCE I HAVE TO DO PT.NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE WITH THE WEIGH LOSS OR KEEPING IT AT THE SAME WEIGHT IT IS HARD.:sad: HOPE TO SEE YOU ON HERE AGAIN. HANG IN THERE. LINDA
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im new again too. I really sat down and decided what I want to do this time. For me, its follow through. I have started and restarted soo many times. The biggest thing, its not going to be all about the scale. I have 3 different outfits that I want to look great in.

A backless bluse with a pair of holey jeans
    A strapless shirt with some white shorts
    A peach(fave color) bikini.

My plan is to do ALL my beachbody workouts starting with 21 day fix and do a monthly challenge every month....

Love all the motivation and encouragement I can get. Love some friends on here too!!