Something, anything!

Options
My name is Jenn and I am here to try to lose some weight and get healthy again. I was involved in a car accident in January and the doctor and physical therapist have given me "orders" on what I can and MOSTLY what I can't do...which has taken it's toll on my waistline and my scale. Since Christmas I have gone from 155 to 175 pound, which I know is not healthy but I am also an emotional eater so since I have been depressed and bored all I have done is eat. I am hoping that I can find some support and guidance on here to help me get back down and hopefully lower than the 155 I was a few months ago

Replies

• RJPericola
    Options
    Hey there Jenn! I would love to help and support you on your journey! Feel free to send me a friend request. Good luck on your goals!
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen, thanks for the add! It's all about calories in vs calories out... find a program that works for you and stick to it cuz it's also about consistency. Good luck, you can do this!!!
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    Hey, I'm really sorry that you feel depressed and bored *hugs* I'm glad that you are recovered from the accident!!!