Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• Sjarkey15
    Sjarkey15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!! Especially anyone trying to lose 60+ lbs., or anyone into mountain biking:-)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :)

24-year-old female, 5'5" 138 lbs, 1400 calories per day, very active here, log every single day, plan to keep logging for maintenance once I reach my goal. Add away!
  • shawnsxoom
    Options
    Hey All! Just new to the site and looking for connections and support... just finishing a "prep" phase of training and looking to cut down 10 lbs... Always seem to get a few weeks in then fall off the wagon.... grrrrrr... hopefully this added support will get me over the hump!
  • CraftyLittleRat
    CraftyLittleRat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support! Add me :D
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Random is cool. Brings excitement to one's life.
    This is my 2nd round with MFP. Used the site to lose 60 pounds in 6 months, hit my goal weight, heard from a bunch of people that i was too skinny, then summer hit, I stopped logging and gained everything back. Started up again Feb 24 and have lost 16 pounds.

Anyone can add me.
  • liv006
    liv006 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to get serious about making a lifestyle change. I would love some support.

Count me in!
  • IncentiveToChange
    Options
    Looking for a walking partner in Kona, Hawaii....
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: In for new friends
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to be my friend! I'm active and random!
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been around for about 3 months and could always use more friends (especially ones who are willing to call me out if I start slacking off on my logging.)
  • smokeytex74
    Options
    I was just talking to one of my biggest supporters yesterday about adding new friends, so this is a perfect thread. I have been on here since October 2013 and have been logging all the good, bad and ugly daily since Jan. 1. I'm always dropping likes and sending out kudos and encouragement. I am reconstructing my page, but my diary is open. :smile:
  • jenm0611
    jenm0611 Posts: 13
    Options
    Anyone who can help encourage and support me as I try to get some of "myself" back!
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I need friends too PLEASE! I've been on MFP for sometime, but JUST started using it for help with my weight loss goal. First goal is a 10 pound loss and then we'll see where to go from there. Mostly, I like to see everyone else's progress cuz it complete inspires me. So please feel free to add me!
  • lal006
    lal006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me. The more the merrier! :) Let's help each other reach our goals.
  • LinaHelseth
    Options
    I joined 3 days ago - feel free to add me!
    I'd love to get to know people who can keep me motivated and hold me accountable.
  • jensmile1999
    Options
    Hello,

I'm not new but I have been active on here for almost a year. I'm back on here and going to stick with it hopefully. Words of encouragements and motivation is truly what I need to help me in me in my journey. I welcome all to add me and I hope to hear from you soon.

Good Journey Everyone!!!! Take Care,

Jen
  • BreannaHayes1
    BreannaHayes1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Breanna! Everyone is welcome to add me! :)
  • AshleyLeeNeel
    AshleyLeeNeel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Ashley and I just started with MFP a few days ago. Even though I don't have a huge weight loss goal, I really want a better, healthier lifestyle. I would love to add some friends for encouragement! I am always cheering my friends on, so add me if you would like that extra bit of sunshine on your journey! ^_^ Thank you!!
  • sdburns2013
    sdburns2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just started today. Trying to stay consistent this time around.
  • kilverstone
    kilverstone Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't post much on boards, mostly a lurker but I message and update fairly often. :)