Reached My 1st Goal!

Options
hop3
hop3 Posts: 61 Member
Today I feel like I am on cloud nine! I have reached my 1st goal, that being to be 200lbs by Christmas :smile: I know it may not seem like much to some but 18lbs is awesome I think. I am finally starting to see a difference when I look in the mirror and I can finally fit into the clothes I'd like to be wearing. I feel more confident in wear clothes that make me look and feel more like a woman that a tom boy. I was wearing hug jeans and long mens T-Shirts. When I put on these clothes today I felt amazing!

Now on to my 2nd goal! 195 or less by my birthday 1/16 :flowerforyou:

Replies

• zumba66girl
    Options
    congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chivimd
    chivimd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I found the ability to see results, like yours, very encouraging. Keep up the great work.
  • StephieAmber
    Options
    That's fantastic! Great job....I hope to see that number soon :)
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome.
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, well done. Be proud!
  • cannikita
    cannikita Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    18 pounds is awesome!!! Congrats!!!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats! Seeing below that 200lb mark is so motivating and such a Happy time!! I was so excited when I looked down and saw 198!! Good for you! Keep up the good work:)
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Today I feel like I am on cloud nine! I have reached my 1st goal, that being to be 200lbs by Christmas :smile: I know it may not seem like much to some but 18lbs is awesome I think. I am finally starting to see a difference when I look in the mirror and I can finally fit into the clothes I'd like to be wearing. I feel more confident in wear clothes that make me look and feel more like a woman that a tom boy. I was wearing hug jeans and long mens T-Shirts. When I put on these clothes today I felt amazing!

Now on to my 2nd goal! 195 or less by my birthday 1/16 :flowerforyou:

Great Job!! Keep up the good work!
  • sweetness2266
    Options
    :)
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! And it seems like a lot to me. Each pound down is a testament to your dedication and commitment. 18 of them is most excellent! Congrats! :)
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) keep it going.. have you set yourself some rewards when you reach your goals ? it will keep you motivated and you will be working even harder towards the goal..
    for me - i'm still thinking about them but it will be something like- a full body massage- an apt with a hair stylist.. something new to wear.. etc- so each time i reach a goal i want to have a reward .. i think it's motivating and , why not ? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!