looking for new SERIOUS friends

Options
i just went through my friends list and deleted about 15-20 people who have not logged in in over 1 mnth or so. one had not logged in in over 10 mnths!
i understand that wanting to start and sticking with it can be hard. i went through that also

i remember back in june i was going good for like a 2 weeks and then i fell off and did not come back until November. i have been back for 40 days! yay!

any way i need some serious friends who are not just going to be here for a week do you know what i mean?

any way im in search of ( please no on get offended this is just who i relate to better)

female friends who have between 75-150 lbs to lose.
AGE DOES NOT MATTER!..... im 22.
who has kids would be awesome! but does not matter!

here is my info.
im 22
im a mother
im married
and i had about 120 lbs to lose and i have lost 7 so far!
thank you

CAN U PLEASE FRIEND ME? thank you!

Replies

• bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Me? (I might be too ancient for you though ;D)
  • jconner491
    Options
    I'm 28. Is that too old? ;) Other than that, we seem to have a lot in common.
  • Kellysue32
    Options
    Hi, I am not your age (I am 43) but I am completely serious! I have logged in for 80 days now! Congrats to your 40!!!! I am a mom to an 8 year old boy. And I have about 75 lbs to lose...I have lost 27.5 already with a goal of 30 pounds gone by Christmas!

If you are interested, please friend me. I love to be encouraging, and you seem like you are well on your way to success!!!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    As one said I might be too ancient for you, lol, but I'm married, mother to 5, and have about 150lbs to lose and have a LONG way to go with losing just 12 so far. I have been on for 40(?) days so far or something like that, lol. If you want add me:)
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I'm a little old, lol but I sent a friend request. We seem to hae some other things in common and the more support the better I think.
  • ChelleBelle1
    ChelleBelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi-

I don't exactly fit your criteria, but it still sounds like we have a lot in common. I'm also married and have a 3 year old son. I started back on this "mission" on 10/27/10 and joined MFP in early November. I've lost 23.8 pounds so far, but still have more than 25 to go. My starting weight was 204, and I'd like to get to 150-155.

I have logged on every day since I started on MFP and I think I'd be lost without it! Good luck with your goals!
  • billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Me I am nowhere near yr criteria but am on here religiously everyday.
  • shawnalmil
    Options
    i was just thinking...... age does not matter.

but i am looking for ppl with quite a bit to lose or have lost a lot. it helps me relate to them! even tho i will take any serious friends. yah know! i just get very very discouraged about women who have like 10 lbs to lose..... total and they call themselves fat!
    and im not comfortable talking to men......
    sorry guys!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    well i am about as serious as they get...and i'll encourage u daily when you need it! i try my hardest to make all my friends feel good on here...im almost 22 (few weeks) and i have about 50 to lose...no kids but if you want to friend me...i'll be around for the long haul
  • yvette8377
    Options
    i am here. i dropped 49 pounds in 7 months. i wanna be there for u when u need me
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I am what you are looking for but here I am. Add me if you want. Married mom, 36, 2 kids age 2.5 and 3.5, been here since April 24th, logged in every day except for week vacation in July/August, current streak 136 days, lost 51 pounds so far, another 13 to go give or take. :wink:
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I've already lost 100 lbs and have another 60 or so to lose. I sometimes have weekends when I don't get on (that's usually when we go out of town to see family) but, otherwise, I am on here religiously. :wink:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on this site and I am always happy to have new friends. I only have about 10 pounds left to lose (from 60) and I'm not one of those women who calls themselves fat as you mentioned before. I remember all to well what it was like to be at the beginning. You can check out my profile and if you would like are welcome to send a request.
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, had 90lbs to lose...down 25, so 65 to go
    I check in every 3hours or so during the day.
    I take checking on and encouraging my friends seriously
    because they always do the same for me.
    Add me if I qualify, lol.
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i'm on here every day too! and would love to encourage/ be encouraged daily :) i have about 60 more pounds to lose to be at my goal of 138!! Add me if you like :happy:
  • husstler
    husstler Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I, like you, initially logged onto MFP several months ago but didn't get serious until a couple of weeks ago (I actually gained weight after joining!). I'm totally dedicated now. I have about 120 pounds to lose. No kids and I'm single but I have been successful in the past (I lost 100 pounds over a year in 2006) and I think that I have some good info to share. I'd be happy to be your friend.