Focus T25 Results

Options
I completed Focus T25 (Alpha, Beta & Gamma) officially yesterday.

I didn't lose a lot of weight, but I saw a physical change so I know I lost fat and gained muscle.

I followed the workout program, but could have did way better on my diet.

All in all, I'm had good results and it was a learning experience. I will start the program again and this time around stick to healthier diet.

The BEFORE pics are after the Alpha round @ around 167

The AFTER pics were taking before my last week of Gamma @ 163

2b292536-873e-410a-a54f-088f42dce4cd_zps570f805c.jpg

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! I have T25 but haven't started it yet
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Damn! Nice! I'm on week two of alpha and trying to eat healthy most of the time. I hope my results are as good as yours!
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that's a huge difference!! You look great and you've officially inspired me to try T25 after I'm done with Ripped in 30! :flowerforyou:
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 today and hope it works just as well for me! Fantastic results!
  • daneiel
    daneiel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You did a great job!

I just finished yesterday Alpha, Beta, started my 2nd round today. I lost weight 163 to 155 but very few inches I follow the 5 day fast track the whole time, I did add an extra snack in Beta. I plan on doing a total of 3 rounds and then moving on to body pump.

Keep up the good work
    22452245 Posts: 4
    Options
    That is really motivating. Just started Beta on the weekend and so far not much to report in weight loss but slowly seeing changes in my body.

Good for you!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • shiva916
    shiva916 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good job, results are very visible. I'm on my 2nd week of Beta, can't wait to finish up, maybe order gamma too.
  • Jennimillerrn
    Jennimillerrn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am starting T25 today. Not sure how to track calories burned, because it isn't listed in "mapmyfitness" app. Any suggestions?
  • Jennimillerrn
    Jennimillerrn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! maybe we can help support one another :)
  • ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow! Definite change. I still have 5 weeks left, lost some pounds and inches but I can't see the difference. I'm definitely stronger and have developed a little firmness.
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I created my own exercise using the circuit training calculations.
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    Options
    Thank you everybody!!! ????
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    huge difference! Fantastic job!
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of alpha and haven't lost much weight. I'm a little discouraged, but seeing your photos makes me feel a lot better!
  • TowsonChuck
    TowsonChuck Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 Monday, March 31. I use a heart rate monitor to track calories burned. So far on Day 1 Cardio I burned 670, and on Day 2 Speed 1.0 I burned 710.

Your milage will vary of course I'm a big guy with a lot to lose.

I just compared my results with built in Exercises in MyFitnessPal. The exercise that gives me the closest number to what my monitor showed was "Running (jogging), 6mph (10min mile)" at 25 minutes it shows roughly the same Calorie Burn. I hope that helps.

So far I'm really liking the program, by the time i'm gassed it's over.
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    Options
    During the Alpha phase I did not see much change either. During the Beta phase I started to see some definition.
  • momoneka
    momoneka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow great results. I just started alpha last week. Looking forward to the end.
  • waiting4change
    waiting4change Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my 5th week day 3 of Alpha round. I also didn't notice any huge changes in the first couple of weeks so I decided to add 5 - 30 minute elliptical workouts per week, 5 - 40/45 minute treadmill workouts per week and also lift weights 4-5 times per week. I added a weekly yoga class on my "stretch days" and a 60 minute callanetics workout on my off day. I am hoping to see some major results after the Beta round. Keeping fingers crossed :happy:
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I am wondering, did you do even gamma phase or just alpha and beta? I am wanting to get this program next but didn't realize gamma was separate and wondered if it was worth it to get it anyway till i could afford gamma. It is a battle in my head for T25 or ChaLean Extreme (I've just finished my second time doing Turbo Fire and also completed Turbo Jam).

Fantastic results so far!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!