Just about half way there!!!

Options
I was feeling down on myself for eating too many cookies and slices of pizza yesterday at a party. So, I decided to think about how far I have really come! I started my journey on September 17,2010 at my all time heaviest of 214!! To date I have lost 36 pounds!!
Not just pounds, I have lost:
3''off my chest
5'' off my hips
4''off my waist
4.5''of my thighs!
I feel like a new person even though I still have 38 pounds to go I know I CAN DO IT!!
My husband has been so supportive in this journey and I am thankful for that! The best reward in this has to be the compliments from him!
To everyone feeling discouraged today...today is a new day and one day does not mess up your journey!

Replies

• JAGWIRE13579
    Options
    great job
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    That's awesome progress - and a great attitude to boot! You'll get to your goals for sure!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great work! That is the right attitude to have - one day of "overeating" won't break the calorie bank. It is always important to see the whole picture to keep yourself in focus.
  • mckenzie330
    mckenzie330 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    congrats!! I'm about halfway there right now from my weight loss goal. It's definitely true..I need to remember how far I've come, and not let one day mess me up.

Thanks for the encouragement/ inspiration, and best of luck! You are doing an incredible job and it really gives me motivation.
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You sound like you have a very healthy attitude about it all. I have made the conscious decision to not be too hard on myself over the next week. I mainly want to maintain the weight lost so far, keep execising, enjoy the holidays and get back to active reducing after the first of the year. If I can accomplish that then I consider it a success. This way I won't feel as though I am being deprived nor punished for Christmas! Merry Christmas to all! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!