wants to outrun zombies..do you?

Options
we should get smaller together! add me!

Replies

• ToughMudderAddict
    ToughMudderAddict Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Have you downloaded the Zombies, Run! or is it Run, Zombies! ? Either way... :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i beleive i can now. for 20 minutes at least. long enough to find a herd of people fatter than me to distract him.
  • reverendzor
    reverendzor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    See signature image :-)
  • potatoyam
    potatoyam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Aren't zombies slow creatures or is that only in movies? Or are you trying to outrun the boneys?
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I basically posted exactly that in my blog last night! teehee. Friend request sent.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Aren't zombies slow creatures or is that only in movies? Or are you trying to outrun the boneys?

The fast ones are the ones you gotta watch out for. Shamblers aren't the issue, unless you're prone to tripping over your own feet at inopportune moments.

I run from zombies! Being quick on my feet is part of my escape plan, for sure!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the Zombies, Run! C25K... it's literally the only thing that can get me to run - zombies chasing after me. :laugh:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I plan to run and lift at the same time. Mossberg pump action 12 gauge for bicep curls. Only one, though. I'm going to be asymmetrical, but I don't care.
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I love Zombies, Run! It's the only thing that gets me through a run without complaining the whole time.
  • potatoyam
    Options
    have you seen zombieland??? those ones are smart and fast! and yes the bonies are scary too! ( this is to the guy that asked if zombies are slow)
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options

The fast ones are the ones you gotta watch out for. Shamblers aren't the issue, unless you're prone to tripping over your own feet at inopportune moments.

^^^ lmao

i figure if i can out run the lowest person i am good
  • potatoyam
    Options

the zombieland ones realiy scare me cause they're smart. the honeys are also scary. but if there's a herd that surrounds me like in TWD, i'm done for!
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options

^^^ lmao

i figure if i can out run the slowest person i am good

My ex-Marine scuba instructor once told me "You will NEVER be faster than the shark, BUT, you only need to be faster than one other fool in the water." Super reassuring when I'm out there surfing. Always hang out with a newbie. Or in the Zombie Apocalypse, a non-runner.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options

^^^ lmao

i figure if i can out run the slowest person i am good

My ex-Marine scuba instructor once told me "You will NEVER be faster than the shark, BUT, you only need to be faster than one other fool in the water." Super reassuring when I'm out there surfing. Always hang out with a newbie. Or in the Zombie Apocalypse, a non-runner.

He is a smart man
  • emzypemzy93
    emzypemzy93 Posts: 185
    Options
    Yess!!! Add me peeps!!