I just need some support or words of encouragement

Options
I have been pretty good for a while maintaining the weight I'm at, and its good compared to where i was, not a bad size for me but i do want to lose like ten more pounds and maintain at that level. but lately i feel like i just want to eat, i'm not more stressed than usual i have been insanely busy though with working two jobs (about 70 hours a week) starting a new relationship, moving, etc....things are good though and i would think with being so busy i would be less hungry but i swear i will just keep eating things i don't know why, i never feel full or satisfied anymore and when i think about what i want to eat there is no one thing i want so i can't even figure out what to have i just keep trying different stuff thinking it will hit the spot. i am also taking a multivitamin so i don't think i'm lacking any thing nutritionally. and before i would do two cheat days in a week and then follow the 1200 calories or so the rest of the days and it worked, i got to enjoy myself on those days and still lose, now i keep thinking oh this will just be one of my cheat days, before i know it i'm up to four cheat days then five then i think oh i'll get back on track next week. i just worry that at this rate i'm gonna gain back the weight i've lost over the past year. and ideas on what i can do to stop feeling like this i can't take it anymore.

any support would be appreciated, thank you
stephanie

Replies

• luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    I have been pretty good for a while maintaining the weight I'm at, and its good compared to where i was, not a bad size for me but i do want to lose like ten more pounds and maintain at that level. but lately i feel like i just want to eat, i'm not more stressed than usual i have been insanely busy though with working two jobs (about 70 hours a week) starting a new relationship, moving, etc....things are good though and i would think with being so busy i would be less hungry but i swear i will just keep eating things i don't know why, i never feel full or satisfied anymore and when i think about what i want to eat there is no one thing i want so i can't even figure out what to have i just keep trying different stuff thinking it will hit the spot. i am also taking a multivitamin so i don't think i'm lacking any thing nutritionally. and before i would do two cheat days in a week and then follow the 1200 calories or so the rest of the days and it worked, i got to enjoy myself on those days and still lose, now i keep thinking oh this will just be one of my cheat days, before i know it i'm up to four cheat days then five then i think oh i'll get back on track next week. i just worry that at this rate i'm gonna gain back the weight i've lost over the past year. and ideas on what i can do to stop feeling like this i can't take it anymore.

any support would be appreciated, thank you
    stephanie
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Girl, I know what you are going through. I started back in Feb and did really good right about until 2 months ago. For me as soon as I started adding the cheat days, I started going left (supposed to keep straight) lol
    Keep your head up. Ask anyone who has lost weight, we have good days and bad days (sometimes bad weeks). You have to get up and decide you'd had enough and start working towards eating healthy and exercising again.
    It's a struggle for most of us and we have to push through for our health. Stay strong because you can do this and we will help support.

YOU CAN DO THIS!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyjweb
    Options
    TOTALLY AGREE! Dieting is tough work. best to stay focused and stay in the zone but sometimes life events, parties, ice cream just get in the way. What I love about this tool is that I feel like I can get back on track quickly as opposed to feeling like the whole cause is lost. You can do it -- get back in the swing of things.54589.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Start new today, right now. Get back on track. If losing that weight is what you want, then you have all the power to do just that. To be at a size that all you want to lose is 10 more pounds: That is such an accomplishment!

When I am tempted by a food that is horrible for my diet, I take a tiny bite, and that is it. I try and stay away from the foods that put weight on , but alot of times its hard when going through changes like you describe. Just keep on track and dont go back! Good Luck!!!