Blogilates Question

Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

I plan on starting Blogilates next month and then combining some workouts with some cardio, endurance, etc.

For those of you that have done Cassie's workouts or followed her meal plan,what kind of results did you see?

Replies

• samamps88
    samamps88 Posts: 52
    I have never heard of blogilates but in my head I am picturing people in spandex attempting to stretch and type at the same time..

Bend and type bend and type ;)

Sorry not helpful but I so want this to be what blogilates is
  • Hey haha you are so funny. LOL :)

Blogilates is actually a fitness, pilates program that I discovered.

It was designed by personal trainer Cassey Ho.

http://www.blogilates.com/
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    I haven't followed her programs, but have you check out the #blogilatestransformation on IG. Seems like people have good results.
  • macey333
    macey333 Posts: 42
    I've almost finished the beginners calendar and I have noticed some moderate results. I'm down 5 pounds and my body is starting to look more toned- I feel MUCH stronger. Though of course I've been watching my diet as well. I think most people see the best results once they can tackle the tougher workouts- like the ones on her regular calendars.

I've seen loads of people who have had amazing results. There are some before and after pictures on her tumblr page or on her blog. If you download her app (for free!) there's a whole forum devoted to before and after pictures, if you need even more inspiration.

Combining some of her workouts with cardio is probably the best way to go, if you want to see quick results. The great thing about pop pilates is that there is such a huge variety of videos and a lot them are really funny. She makes a big effort to create interesting workout videos so it never gets boring- like the Great Gatsby Workout!.
  • nuttybint
    nuttybint Posts: 1 Member
    I'm planning on starting the beginners calendar tomorrow. I'll be combining it with Leslie Sansone walks and cycling (both of which I've been doing for about a month). The before and after pics I've seen are great, but I'm just hoping to tone up a bit and just generally feel stronger/more flexible!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    I haven't followed her meal plan at all, but I do her workouts found on Pop Pilates. I've done cardio and lifting for a long while, so when I first did her workouts, it was hard. I was using my body in a new way. Now I mix her workouts with lifting. She's fun and very upbeat. I'm making progress with blogilates. I feel more flexible for sure.
  • MITTENPOP
    MITTENPOP Posts: 6 Member
    I am following her new body makeover meal plan and it's been amazing. I always tried low carb diets and would crash after a week max. I have tons of energy on her plans and feel like I've actually learned how to make nutritious balanced meals. After two months I am down 8 pounds and don't have cravings or low energy like before. Try it out!
  • Hi there! I recommend Blogilates to literally everyone I know. You will never regret doing her videos. She is so motivating and she makes it so easy to follow her plan so you really have no excuse to not do them. Speaking for myself, her workouts really helped slim down my thighs and helped tone my stomach and butt. With clean eating, 30 mins of cardio 5x a week and lots of water drinking, you will see fantastic results in no time!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Hi there! I recommend Blogilates to literally everyone I know. You will never regret doing her videos. She is so motivating and she makes it so easy to follow her plan so you really have no excuse to not do them. Speaking for myself, her workouts really helped slim down my thighs and helped tone my stomach and butt. With clean eating, 30 mins of cardio 5x a week and lots of water drinking, you will see fantastic results in no time!
    Thanks for the WIN comment it got me even more excited... and to the OP:flowerforyou: before your thread I'd never been to her site.. just joined, looks great. I love Pilates!:love:
  • diannetrim
    diannetrim Posts: 14 Member
    I have a question about her meal plans for those that follow it. are you supposed to eat back exercise calories? Her meal plans add up to exactly 1400-1500 calories but with exercise my net calories are under 1000.....
  • jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    I started today and am looking forward to doing the non-cardio toning (so about 3 times a week). I do a lot of biking and heavy lifting, so this is a new routine for me and I'm excited for the novelty and new challenges it will bring me! Feel free to add me as a friend! =)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    bump